Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

anti- animecels, why do you hate anime?

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
Discuss
Bro

i love anime

Because they gay, and anime is for heterosexual men with good taste in girls

I wouldn’t say I’m like a super anime fan (I watch like maybe one episode of something a week I never binge) but whenever I watch it it’s usually enjoyable in some way or another.

Because it's cool to hate things other people enjoy. Why let people have other tastes different from mine?

Harambe the gorilla at Gladys Porter Zoo before being relocated to Cincinnati Zoo

That shit go hard

It goes harder than me when I'm beating a foid for crossing onto my territory.

20200402 070110

I don't hate anime, I do hate weebs and furries though, because they are people, and I hate people

I have no strong feelings about it.

I don't hate anime but I tend to find it very very boring. Most animes I've tried to get into just seem to have this terrible problem with style over substance.

I like it but rarely watch anything these days.

I don't hate anime bitch, I hate the fanbase.

I have respect for it but I'm personally indifferent

I hate the long drawn out flash backs and then 2 hours of the characters sitting there thinking before a battle. It's very annoying to hear the characters think for that long.

I like it as long as it is a well written story and not just nonsensical waifu bait

Because they gay, and anime is for heterosexual men with good taste in girls
This and....
Because it's cool to hate things other people enjoy. Why let people have other tastes different from mine?

View attachment 228219
This as well.

Also I fail to comprehend this whole Tranny worship thing with people enjoying anime, but whatever. Anime, waifus etc. is just another cope and it's a cope attacked so often here much like Religion and Gymaxxing.

So whatever.

I don't care about anime

They uncultured