Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Anthem for manlets

Im not short but
manchurian candidate loading GIF by University of Alaska Fairbanks

I absolutely hate living

I just cope with my elevator shoes that take me from 5'7 to 5'11. I just keep telling myself i'm 6 foot. My dad is 6 foot and my mom is 5'2. I come from a tall dad and a short mom making me short.

I barley even watched it. I JUST TELL MYSELF IM 6 FOOT WITH MY ELEAVTOR SHOES . i go from 5'7 to 5'11 with my elevator shoes.
Don't you look weird? At 5'7 to 5'9 I look like a long legged turtle

I just wear a long shirt to cover some of my legs. Never got called out for it. I also have a long wingspan because of my dad being 6 foot and my mom being 5'2. Which made me 5'7.

My legs are already long too. I look in the mirror it doesn't look weird.

I just wear a long shirt to cover some of my legs. Never got called out for it. I also have a long wingspan because of my dad being 6 foot and my mom being 5'2. Which made me 5'7.
I guess I am beyond saving, I have 1.65m wingspan :feelsrope:

I guess I am beyond saving, I have 1.65m wingspan :feelsrope:
Brutal. I spent my whole life thinking i was going to be tall and I remember my dad saying when i was in my teenage years if i don't grow taller then him it would be embarrassing.

Same with me. My dad is 6'0 and my mom is 4'11 and I'm 5'6. My arms are long and my frame is decent but I'm still 5'6 :feelsrope:

Dnw, i am already suicidal

Same with me. My dad is 6'0 and my mom is 4'11 and I'm 5'6. My arms are long and my frame is decent but I'm still 5'6 :feelsrope:
If you want you should try wearing 3 or 4 inch elevator shoes that's what I do. And I'm 5'11 which is basically 6 foot with the elevator shoes. FOids cant tell the difference between 5'10,5'11 and 6 foot. Unless they're like 5'8 +.

If you want you should try wearing 3 or 4 inch elevator shoes that's what I do. And I'm 5'11 which is basically 6 foot with the elevator shoes. FOids cant tell the difference between 5'10,5'11 and 6 foot. Unless they're like 5'8 +.
Yeah exactly

I just cope with my elevator shoes that take me from 5'7 to 5'11. I just keep telling myself i'm 6 foot. My dad is 6 foot and my mom is 5'2. I come from a tall dad and a short mom making me short.
Not outgrowing your dad is absolutely brutal, you got cucked big time. How old are you? Maybe you still have room to grow. Were you underweight at the age of 2 or drank too much soda/didn't exercise enough before puberty started

Also how the fuck are you getting 4 inches lifts, even 2 inches heels is a huge stretch, anything after that looks absolutely ridiculous in public and everyone can tell.

Not outgrowing your dad is absolutely brutal, you got cucked big time. How old are you? Maybe you still have room to grow. Were you underweight at the age of 2 or drank too much soda/didn't exercise enough before puberty started
I’m 18

Also how the fuck are you getting 4 inches lifts, even 2 inches heels is a huge stretch, anything after that looks absolutely ridiculous in public and everyone can tell.
My wingspan is long also I wear a long shirt to cover some of my legs

i don’t think so

My wingspan is long also I wear a long shirt to cover some of my legs
The foot part will still look awkward as fuck and any normie paying attention will find out and laugh at you behind your back and tell everyone

The foot part will still look awkward as fuck and any normie paying attention will find out and laugh at you behind your back and tell everyone
Wdym the foot part? I wear jeans that cover my ankles .

Wdym the foot part? I wear jeans that cover my ankles .
When you walk it's gonna be awkward because the shoe is taller than it is long like high heels gives a "blocky" appearance. Ron DeSantis is a rich politician and 5'7 frauding to 5'11 just like you yet whoever fashion designer failed him because everyone found out it's obvious af

A guy named amnesia on .org does it with 4 inches and he’s a Chad facially. He also has high top slippers with lifts that he keeps with him just in case he has to take his elevator shoes off inside the house and he puts on his elevator slippers. He get a a lot of woman he said. 5’8 to 6 foot.

When you walk it's gonna be awkward because the shoe is taller than it is long like high heels gives a "blocky" appearance. Ron DeSantis is a rich politician and 5'7 frauding to 5'11 just like you yet whoever fashion designer failed him because everyone found out it's obvious af
He should’ve gotten from tallmenshoes.com they make the most discreet looking elevator shoes. There’s a ton of other brands .

I’m about to enter college . I just finished high school . But I was online schooled my entire high school.
You'd better wear lifts 24/7 because there are way more tallfags in college than anywhere else in this country, average height in college is 6'1 while average height anywhere else is 5'9-5'10

You'd better wear lifts 24/7 because there are way more tallfags in college than anywhere else in this country, average height in college is 6'1 while average height anywhere else is 5'9-5'10
I am going to wear lifts 24/7.

My cousin went to the same college Im about to go to and he’s 6 foot and he said most of the guys there where shorter then him by like 3 or 4 inches. Everyone lies about their height .