Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Answer this as if you were a foid

Nordicel94

Nordicel94

Pancake-faced viking-cel
★★★★
Hi! I'm a guy who's really struggling to get a date. I've tried Tinder with no luck. I've tried approaching women in bars but they've all brushed me off.

A little bit about me: I'm 23, 5'5 and my mother tells me I'm handsome. All my female friends tell me I'm funny and kind. I have a job and a car.

What am I doing wrong? Can you ladies give me some advice that will get me a woman?

*women's reaction to this thread*

let's go in a restaurant to get to know each other :foidSoy:

"There is someone for everybody,your looks dont matter at all,the only thing that matters is your inner light and your loving heart.Personality is the most important thing.Some day you will find a girl,a real love.Dont listen to these incels they have hatred in their hearts thats why they are lonely." :foidSoy: :foidSoy:

Hi! I'm a guy who's really struggling to get a date. I've tried Tinder with no luck. I've tried approaching women in bars but they've all brushed me off.

A little bit about me: I'm 23, 5'5 and my mother tells me I'm handsome. All my female friends tell me I'm funny and kind. I have a job and a car.

What am I doing wrong? Can you ladies give me some advice that will get me a woman?
:foidSoy: *canned laughter*

"There is someone for everybody,your looks dont matter at all,the only thing that matters is your inner light and your loving heart.Personality is the most important thing.Some day you will find a girl,a real love.Dont listen to these incels they have hatred in their hearts thats why they are lonely." :foidSoy: :foidSoy:
Thank you for your advice kind lady. It's just that I get so down in the dumps sometimes about this sort of thing. I've had girls tell me: "I wish I could find a guy like you!" and I'm like, well, here I am! *cheeky laughter*. Maybe it's the way I dress or my haircut. I guess that's very important.

Thank you for your advice kind lady. It's just that I get so down in the dumps sometimes about this sort of thing. I've had girls tell me: "I wish I could find a guy like you!" and I'm like, well, here I am! *cheeky laughter*. Maybe it's the way I dress or my haircut. I guess that's very important.
Confidence is key.

I'm sure you will find someone one day sweetie

Take a shower every day and brush your teeth
I do that every day...you know what girls, lately I've been thinking...well about my looks and height. But they couldn't possibly have anything to do with it right? Everyone tells me I'm a sweet, caring guys and those are the types of guys who get women.

I do that every day...you know what girls, lately I've been thinking...well about my looks and height. But they couldn't possibly have anything to do with it right? Everyone tells me I'm a sweet, caring guys and those are the types of guys who get women.
You sound like a fucking incel fuck you
I know a 4'3" bald overweight guy with a great personality he slays.
Do better. Touch grass.

the fact that you're complaining about this screams of entitlement. Women don't owe you a relationship in exchange for expressions of kindness. there is no Magic Sex Fairy. We can detect your own aggrieved self-righteousness

Your entitlement comes from a feeling of being wronged when you don't get what you want, and you live in a society where men are “supposed” to get what they want.

This constant self labelling as the 'good guy' reminds me of men engaging in grooming behavior. As part of their work to cultivate potential victims, they remind their victims on the regular that they’re “good guys” and the only ones who “truly” understand them

You should Consume More Art By Women – I think it’s a good idea to make a deliberate year-long project of it at this time in your life as you seek therapy when you are trying to figure out how to relate to women better…Use woman-created media to to remind yourself that the world isn’t only about you + men + women who have/have not rejected you as a romantic partner.

Just improve your personality and take 10,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 showers. And then we can discuss what will happen next ;)

The problem is that you are trying too hard. I guarantee if you just let it happen naturally it will just happen :)

the fact that you're complaining about this screams of entitlement. Women don't owe you a relationship in exchange for expressions of kindness. there is no Magic Sex Fairy. We can detect your own aggrieved self-righteousness

Your entitlement comes from a feeling of being wronged when you don't get what you want, and you live in a society where men are “supposed” to get what they want.

This constant self labelling as the 'good guy' reminds me of men engaging in grooming behavior. As part of their work to cultivate potential victims, they remind their victims on the regular that they’re “good guys” and the only ones who “truly” understand them

You should Consume More Art By Women – I think it’s a good idea to make a deliberate year-long project of it at this time in your life as you seek therapy when you are trying to figure out how to relate to women better…Use woman-created media to to remind yourself that the world isn’t only about you + men + women who have/have not rejected you as a romantic partner.
You're too good at this.

Come over to my place and watch Chad Thundercock fuck me silly, you subhuman manlet :)

tbh 90% of people who write like this are troons

troons are the most die-hard, preachy feminists for some reason

In the first place foids wouldn't write a single comment or response at your thread.

Close your eyes. It won't hurt none. There.
Joe, relax
Breathe easy.

EUntitled