Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Answer me this, CuckTears and bluepillers.

yez

yez

cursed with inceldom
-
Some members will say to me that I'm Greycel but no no-no. I swallowed the Blackpill when I was a child. When I was a little child I went swimming which never helped my height I'm a turbo manlet. At there Chad swimmers were mogging me. They were saying "I could be afraid when I see you in my nightmare." At elementary school, even little girls that are unaware of their hormones were running away from me. Then I grew up and was faced with more brutal things. There are many copers in my environment. My parents are coping. My friends are coping. I became confident but nothing changed. I spent my time on bullshit dating tips from redpillers and from my parents. In the end, every girl rejected me with brutal insults. They got shocked, maybe I was invisible to them. All of them dated with a Chad. Girls are laughing from my behind because I'm subhuman. What will the CuckTears say to this? Just be confident? You are not a nice person so this is why when you got mogged when you were just a little boy? Tell me why I shouldn't goddamn rope? :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

36012.jpg

Looks like it’s over, dude, since you’re here. Over for so many of us men. Male suicide rates are only going to increase.

Another "le answer me this cucktears" thread.
Why the fuck do you care what redditors have to say? It's autists/ failures giving you this bullshit advice/ gaslighting you, not actual normal people. Just ignore it. They're retarded. Yes, we know.

It ain't easy

Maybe, maybe it's your personality that is the problem :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy: