Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[AnotherShitpost]Mfw Knajjd warns me

Insalsa

Insalsa

Property of Ritalincel
★★
Nisekoi s2 chitoge class silly cute face anime BentobYte

The modcelship is unfair!
Knajjd is in there!
Speaking at the stand,
Plotting all our bans!

Stay the fuck away from the chadjjd boyos

"Everyone I don't like is a fakecel larper":soy::soy::soy::feelstastyman::soy::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::soy::feelstastyman::soy:

you cant stand against the kingship of knajjd, 10/10 millionaire mod

Mods are fair and balanced.

i feel sorry for that knajjd kid wasting a second on here with that face. and it is like that for most here. just young 5+ kids larping and making a joke about the whole incel situation.

Yes, he deleted my asian waifu appreciation thread, I was really mad at that time :feelstastyman:

Tfw no knajid worship threads are allowed

Tfw no knajid worship threads are allowed
I would've made one ages ago if it wouldn't get me banned before I even thought of pressing post
i feel sorry for that knajjd kid wasting a second on here with that face. and it is like that for most here. just young 5+ kids larping and making a joke about the whole incel situation.
@FiveFourManlet
Fuck, is he banned?

Nice profile picture man, has anybody here inspired you?

nope, i actually saw that you have same profile pic as me like 2 mins after changing it to this one haha

Weeb civil war.

OH FUCK KNAJJDD ONLINE

Tbh cute mod warning trap posters left and right tbh tbh adorable ngl

Never.
Ok let's accept that some of you like it, we don't prevent you from watching, just do it on your own time , not here.
Fair enough, but maybe here one day.
Knajjd not online to see thread: alhamdulillah

I dont think he is unfair he is just doing his job you should read the rules and stop doing these threads to not get banned.

I dont think he is unfair he is just doing his job you should read the rules and stop doing these threads to not get banned.
I'm just shitposting. Even though he's rather strict, I have nothing against @knajjd