Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL ANOTHER YEAR , SAME SPIEL " , MY BIRTHDAY COMMENCED AND I TURNED 28 TODAY .

Izayacel

Izayacel

Cl0wnER "
★★★★★
huh , another year passed , nothing Special . Just Realizing that the World becomes even More Degenerate , And that you should try to Life Fast "

Well Happy Birthday to myself , and lets hope that our Wishes and Idee Fixes " ( Desires ) Become eventually True .

My Indifference is Growing ! My Hate Remains.

@Mecoja @Lux @lemon21 @The Abyss @Intellau_Celistic @nice_try @Swagpilled @Retardinator @Hoppipolla @IncelKing @erenyeager

Hallo, du hast "spiel" gesprochen, also diesen comment sektion ist Deutsche property.

Glücklich Geburtstag @Izayacel

Alles Gute.
Hoffe die Dinge wenden sich bald zum Guten.

Another year of rotting

Happy Birthday Personalized 15 oz Beer Mug - Favors & Flowers

happy birthday!

happy birthday brocel. may the next year be better.
for me both are growing, i wasnt an hateful person before

Happy birthday brocel. I wish you have some semblance of happyness in your bleak life. I'm also close to my birthday and i don't really look forward to it.

I'm more indiferent than anything nowadays, i hope to reach a point where i actually don't give 2 shits about foids anymore. Pretty, not pretty with same interests, whatever they all want chad so why the fuck should i have to waste my time thinking about them.

The years go faster the older you get.

Hallo, du hast "spiel" gesprochen, also diesen comment sektion ist Deutsche property.

Glücklich Geburtstag @Izayacel
spiel gibts auch im englishen und bedeuted Etwas " oder Geschichte "

und ja danke dir bruda.

Alles Gute.
Hoffe die Dinge wenden sich bald zum Guten.
hoffe bei dir auch , weitere deutsche die aus ihren löschern gekrochen kommen , cool

Happy birthday brocel. I wish you have some semblance of happyness in your bleak life. I'm also close to my birthday and i don't really look forward to it.

I'm more indiferent than anything nowadays, i hope to reach a point where i actually don't give 2 shits about foids anymore. Pretty, not pretty with same interests, whatever they all want chad so why the fuck should i have to waste my time thinking about them.
biology sure is a Cuck . We put so much weight on Woman and to appeal to others , we tend to forget ourselves " .

Really just do what you truly want at this Point .

happy birthday brocel. may the next year be better.

for me both are growing, i wasnt an hateful person before
thanks , i hope it does for you too .

It just has to get better really.

Happy birthday brah

Tomorrow I'm going to a birthday party for a friend's son briefly before going to another friend's house. I'm at that father-friend now and it's absolutely brutal, the kid is turning 12 and my friend's wife just started kissing him in front of me and touching him up and smiling towards him. Absolute suicidefuel. I hate my life.

Anyhow, happy birthday. May your next birthday be with a toilet who loves you.

huh , another year passed , nothing Special . Just Realizing that the World becomes even More Degenerate , And that you should try to Life Fast "

Well Happy Birthday to myself , and lets hope that our Wishes and Idee Fixes " ( Desires ) Become eventually True .

@Mecoja @Lux @lemon21 @The Abyss @Intellau_Celistic @nice_try @Swagpilled @Retardinator @Hoppipolla @IncelKing @erenyeager
I don't know you bro, but happy birthday!

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back