Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Another year done.

Loverboy

Loverboy

Neokantian Schopenhaueriancel
Well , here we are . I am now 20 years old . Still no job , no girlfriend , no friends , nothing at all . I wish I could delude my self into thinking that things are going to get better from here on out but it is probably going to be this way forever . Here ' s to 20 more .

same but 27, also happy birthday

Happy birthday. No point in dwelling on it. You either learn to live with it as far as your tolerance allows, or go postal.

same but 17 and im not gonna wagie ever

It never gets any easier, you just get better

try to get pussy when still young

try to get pussy when still young
I tried and I failed . But I am not too upset over being a virgin any more . some times it bothers me but for the most part I have come to terms with never getting laid .

Bro I’m 19 and not too far behind you. At least we can take solace in that we have each other and we’re gonna make it through no matter what.

I´d do anything to be 20 again. Figure out what you like to do and pursue it. Become great at it. Don´t settle for being another wagie NPC. If not you´ll want to blow your brains out every single day.