Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Another whore attention seeks yet again.

ParasiteToSociety

ParasiteToSociety

….
★★★★★
794DF97E 90EE 4927 A156 FFEE1E62CF42

Let's create a bettER world

"for me" Ironically, if I said something like that it would be treated as a narcissist. And that no one is anyone's object. lol

Foids preying on simps and redpillers both on equal measure like a predetor on a sick/old/young prey is the new internet law

This coming from a Foid who would actively being having sex from early teens

"for me" Ironically, if I said something like that it would be treated as a narcissist. And that no one is anyone's object. lol
As a man you are shrugged off in this society.

Foids brains are too small to realise casual sex is what’s causing them to never have a long term relationship these dumb fucking foids need to be taught how to act

Foids preying on simps and redpillers both on equal measure like a predetor on a sick/old/young prey is the new internet law
Thats foids natural instincts for you.

Foids brains are too small to realise casual sex is what’s causing them to never have a long term relationship these dumb fucking foids need to be taught how to act
They take it for granted if they swap lives with us there will be a holocaust from mass suicide.

She put quotations on it, so she's probably responding to that. How, I don't know.

Either way, the word "lonely" shouldn't come out of a women's mouth, because it's objectively impossible for a women to be lonely, but also, they don't have anything of value to say on the topic.

This coming from a Foid who would actively being having sex from early teens
Even better she has a white chad boyfriend while making this brain rot YouTube short. No words….

I hope she gets her head smashed in with a sledgehammer

She just can't get chad to commit

I wanna creampie her