Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Another White nationalist dogtard

Regenerator

Regenerator

Virgin But Incel
★★★★★

View: https://x.com/CaribbeanRythms/status/1836291403187445828

Imagine justifying the nanking massacre just because "Muh chinks eat muh precious fur babies":soy: Crabs & lobsters are boiled alive to be eaten too but I don't hear this retard complaining about it. Dog culture is just lookism. Dogs are liked because they look "Cute" While more intelligent animals like pigs are encouraged to be tortured & eaten. This guy probably eats bacon every morning:feelsclown: Another reason is that dogtards love dogs since they love to boss them around too. They are narcissistic control freaks. This retard clearly values dog lives over human lives based on this tweet.

I can't stand mainstream White nationalists, they are huge simps for White femoids & hate White men who are short, ugly, bald or who have small dicks. So much for "Muh White solidarity" & "Muh White brotherhood":feelsclown: Why I distance myself from them at every given opportunity.

He should be tortured by being forced to watch dogs being killed then eaten for hours on end since he's a dogtard

The Han Chinese (majority ethnic group in China and ancestors of the Japanese) and the Japanese are practically the same racially speaking

This is just low-iqness

The Han Chinese (majority ethnic group in China and ancestors of the Japanese) and the Japanese are practically the same racially speaking

This is just low-iqness
Hell even Hitler liked Han Chinese people. The Chinese army during World War 2 modelled their uniforms after the German army.

Kung and hitler
Wuhan_german_divs%20(1)_0.jpg
A%2Bcolumn%2Bof%2BGerman%2Bforces%2Bin%2BParis.jpg

Never thought I'd see a non Japanese citizen denying Japanese war crimes kek this is some new level of history/politics autism (no offense for autismbros) :lul:

Never thought I'd see a non Japanese citizen denying Japanese war crimes kek this is some new level of history/politics autism (no offense for autismbros) :lul:
Hope he sees this thread. If any of you are active on twitter please send it to him :feelskek:

Ill have the Lobster

I hate most dogs tbh, same for cats

Mainly because they tend to get more attention than us, though I miss my dogs tbh

This is just low-iqness