Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Another White male Chad Black Female movie

290260 598993568dbf5af819824eddf4aacd3d

It just makes me wanna go for a high score.

Isn't this life fuel for you or is it rage fuel because he's chad? I have noticed A LOT of teen films with Chad and Mixed Female leads

Lifefuel at first but they I realizes is his Chad

Feelsbadman :feelsbadman:
Isn't this life fuel for you or is it rage fuel because he's chad? I have noticed A LOT of teen films with Chad and Mixed Female leads

Further mongrelization pushing by ((((())))

Literally what is the point of them being ghosts. They could have just been friends in high school who decided to start a band, movie would be exactly the same. Gimmicky crap.

JBW is pushed by the media . our only hope is good religious foid tbh . all other foids are easily brainwashed by soyciety

all the working stuff in the entertainment industry have no shame or self awareness about how much damage and lies they are feeding the masses .

Earlier this year the Netflix scifi show Upload came out which had a Chad who looks like Tom Cruise in a relationship with a black woman who looks like a butch lesbian. This is the future.

upload.jpg