Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Another weekend of studycucking

zangano1

zangano1

incel
★★★★★
I have to studycuck so one day I can become a good wagecuck
I hate life so much

i'll be rotting the entire time

At least you can be qualified for a good job, I'm a low IQcel unemployed.
If you don't have neetbuxx you're doing well studying something.

I would not be surprised if I get an F in a subject. My studying has been shit this year, because of my total lack of study motivation. I hate wasting time on that.

I would not be surprised if I get an F in a subject. My studying has been shit this year, because of my total lack of study motivation. I hate wasting time on that.
Same. I always cope saying i'm gonna rope at the end of the semester so I don't put effort in studying and end up failing a few subjects and in the end I don't rope and repeat next semester

well luckily im out of school for the year

Same. I always cope saying i'm gonna rope at the end of the semester so I don't put effort in studying and end up failing a few subjects and in the end I don't rope and repeat next semester
Its just another year of rotting....

I have to studycuck so one day I can become a good wagecuck
I hate life so much

Studying is not cucked, you scam the system to get knowledge witch isnt needed for the workplace and start working 10 years later. For real studying is based af, its the closest you can get to neet in europe.

Studying is not cucked, you scam the system to get knowledge witch isnt needed for the workplace and start working 10 years later. For real studying is based af, its the closest you can get to neet in europe.
tbh. I hate dealing with overdegreed faggots and overhearing cucks and foids talking about going for their third masters in gender studies or photography or whatever, since I know I'm the one paying for that with my tax money even though the fact that they have the privilege to live like this shows that they're from wealthier backgrounds than me. Anyways, /rant, it's probably a reasonable way to quasi-NEET. Even in the US, just keep taking out loans as long as they'll give them to you. Then tell them to go fuck themselves when it's time to repay. Get on the dole, fake some disability, etc.

im supposed to be studycucking right now, procrastinating brutally

tbh. I hate dealing with overdegreed faggots and overhearing cucks and foids talking about going for their third masters in gender studies or photography or whatever, since I know I'm the one paying for that with my tax money even though the fact that they have the privilege to live like this shows that they're from wealthier backgrounds than me. Anyways, /rant, it's probably a reasonable way to quasi-NEET. Even in the US, just keep taking out loans as long as they'll give them to you. Then tell them to go fuck themselves when it's time to repay. Get on the dole, fake some disability, etc.

Today you have to scam the system, you cant win a fair fight if your ugly.

Unfortunately depression lowers IQ

It leads to taking shit from other people but at least you get paid for it in the work force.

Good Goy, this will all lead to you being in a position to prep the bull and raise children that aren’t yours. Well, maybe you’ll not get that chance but hey, sacrificing fun for finance, that leads to good things, yes?

;)

Good job now make sex robots with that new knowledge