Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Another Week, Another 13-yo Jr. Chad beds Stacy Teacher

IronMike

IronMike

Overlord
★★★★★
Cucked the fuck out of her husband(ethnic?)

Brittany-Zamora-Selfie-02.jpg

"But she's such a sweet pretty young female teacher... It's not like she's a nasty male teacher, having sex with underage female students. lol"

i hope that is sarcasm, so hard to tell with youtube comments since 90% of it is filled with kiddies

She married that guy wtf.

Nothing makes me rage more than those lucky fuckers who get to fuck the teacher. Makes me think if anyone I went to school with was secretly fucking the teacher. This shit is definitely more common than we think

Nothing makes me rage more than those lucky fuckers who get to fuck the teacher. Makes me think if anyone I went to school with was secretly fucking the teacher. This shit is definitely more common than we think
Probably not that common. The consequences are severe enough for it to happen only occasionally, also why would a teacher want to sleep with a kid when she has access to adult chads

Not ugly but I think that the reporter is closer to a Stacy.
the reporter is doused in makeup

the teacher is being processed and has as little makeup on as possible, and still looks good

Probably not that common. The consequences are severe enough for it to happen only occasionally, also why would a teacher want to sleep with a kid when she has access to adult chads
Cope

the reporter is doused in makeup

the teacher is being processed and has as little makeup on as possible, and still looks good

Put fakeup on that woman and she won’t look as good.

Right, every GL female is a Stacy to you? I thought they were supposed to be 8+/10.

No, women for some reason aren’t held to the same standard even on here. Then again, look at how 5/10 guys get called Chad.

lmao imagine being cucked by a kid.

fucking whore.

Fuck this life,also lol Every time the stacies husband is always some fat beta.

What are those horns growing from his head?

She looks like some kind of reptile

13 in 6th grade? Wtf did that kid get held back two years?

this stuff is just pure, unadulterated suicide fuel

>soyboy open mouth smile
He deserved it.

"But she's such a sweet pretty young female teacher... It's not like she's a nasty male teacher, having sex with underage female students. lol"

i hope that is sarcasm, so hard to tell with youtube comments since 90% of it is filled with kiddies

No teachers should be in trouble for having sex with their students smh.