Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Another way in which feminism pulls the high AoC agenda

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yok5zvkXkkE&feature=emb_logo

I was watching this and I had a realization at the part he talks about how he was abused in the church (presumably by a man).

Feminism blurs the line between men and women (only when it's convenient to women to do so, of course), as well as blurring the lines between actual children and tweens/teens. That allows them to use ADULT MALE ON CHILD MALE rape statistics as proof that ALL types of adult x underage relationships are highly traumatic.

I've read various papers about it and I've seen people doing it a lot. They show statistics for like toddler boys who got violently raped by adult men and extrapolate that to ALL under 18 people, regardless of the genders of the victims and the perpetrators, and say "See? Adult x child (defined as someone under 18) relationships are hightly traumatic to children!"

THE VAST MAJORITY OF MEN DON'T WANT TO BE RAPED BY OTHER MEN. MOST MEN ARE NOT HOMOSEXUALS. MEN DON'T COMMONLY HAVE RAPE FANTASIES LIKE WOMEN DO. THE VAST MAJORITY OF MEN ARE NOT INTO THINGS BEING INSERTED IN THEIR HOLES DURING SEX. Even I, at 32, would be traumatized if some faggot tied me down and violently raped me. Let alone a little boy. But how is this proof that sexually developed teenage girls will be traumatized with relationships with adult men?

This has more to do with genders that it has with ages, really.

Last edited:
Yikes a lot to unpack here :soy: