Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Another way I noticed women worship their normie boyfriends

• Thread starter Deleted member 9758
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 9758

PhD in female hating
-
I know a few examples where foids literally 180d their entire personalities to be like their boyfriends.

There’s this one foid I know (rated Stacylite on lookism) who used to be a quirky alt thot who had posters of k-pop fags on her bedroom wall and she put up these “shy” selfies on her instagram. She started dating this 5/10 druggie normie who’s into car racing and sports and that is basically her entire personality now. She posts about football and car mods and shit.

Women worship their 5/10 NT boyfriends. They’d literally eat shit from their asses if they told them to.
Why, oh fucking why did I have to end up an autistic sperg alien????
If you’re not hideous and have good social skills, you can basically do whatever you want with women because the average woman is a retard and easy to manipulate.

Last edited:
I know a few examples where foids literally 180d their entire personalities to be like their boyfriends.

There’s this one foid I know (rated Stacylite on lookism) who used to be a quirky alt thot who had posters of k-pop fags on her bedroom wall and she put up these “shy” selfies on her instagram. She started dating this 5/10 druggie normie who’s into car racing and sports and that is basically her entire personality now. She posts about football and car mods and shit.

Women worship their 5/10 NT boyfriends. They’d literally eat shit from their asses if they told them to.
Why, oh fucking why did I have to end up an autistic sperg alien????
to be fair this is suifuel

women worship 5/10 normies

but fuck over and wont touch with a barge pole sub 4/10 men just 1 or 2 points below their own NORMIE boyfriends

the closeness and the complete dichotomy of behaviour is insane

don't blame your self diagnosed autism, you are naturally pathetic
I’m not a normie. That’s all that matters. One strike and i’m out

Its your looks faggot.

They use them for attention and have sex for some time and then just cheat on them or ditch them. A real man with pride wouldn't take this deal
They date 5/10 normies for their looks?

just as long as your normie you can get away with a ton of shit meanwhile anything below gets treated like an invisible man and can't do any mistakes

Fr my sister changed her entire personality when she met her stupid boyfriend

Fr my sister changed her entire personality when she met her stupid boyfriend
I wonder if i’d do that if I got a gf or if women are just naturally that submissive

I wonder if i’d do that if I got a gf or if women are just naturally that submissive
I think they’re just naturally that submissive. So pathetic

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back