Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Another volcel test

what the fuck is up with instagram foids and posting random garbage? do they think it's artistic or some shit like that? :feelspuke::feelspuke:

Yeah I guess but she looks like a kid so it’s kinda wierd

what the fuck is up with instagram foids and posting random garbage? do they think it's artistic or some shit like that? :feelspuke::feelspuke:
Actually yes.

This has to be a FtM tranny bro...

That's not a woman.

no :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:
10/10 giga-stacy or death

no :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:
10/10 giga-stacy or death

After all the years of suffering, one deserves only the top notch Class I hyperion GigaStacy Mk V (for virginity) :feelsohh:

Are you sure that's not a boy?Looks like tranny bait.:feelshehe:

Looks like a dude in the first pic :shock:
I have seen straight biological non globohomo non andromaxxing men who look less like men than that.

pretty sure that's just a tranny abomination
fag thread tbh

Thats a tranny faggot so no

Validation whoring.

Yeah, so many “ alternative” cunts