Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Another virgin but not incel

I hate everyone equally and I've never said that a vagina is the worst thing on earth.

This shit is pathetic. They actually think they're better than incels. Blindfolded motherfucker.

I respect women :bluepill::feels::soy:

Imagine being this retarded :feelsclown:
Does he think that "respecting women" will land him a date and a relationship? do bluepilled normies really believe this shit?
If that were the case there wouldn't be any foids attracted to dark triad Chads, nor would there be any domestic violene cases.

Foids love being abused by chads. They refuse to leave them, even when getting "abused"
Respecting women as a subhuman (like he is) only results in them mocking you for being pathetic.

coping overdose.

I hate everyone equally and I've never said that a vagina is the worst thing on earth.
they see @Retardfuel posts but can't understand that the forums is not just him on different alt accounts :feelskek:

I’m also unable to get a sexual partner
That is the definition of incel.

second worst type of person

Wonder how many hours a day he lurks here

IT probably has more trucels than .is :feelskek:

I maybe be a visiting but at least least not a misogynist lol

You know it's ovER when you respect wahmen