Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Another "virgin but not an incel" guy caught

• Thread starter Deleted member 18193
  • Start date
Deleted member 18193

Deleted member 18193

incel on incels.is
-
Virginbutnotincel

He means that he doesn't subscribe to our ideology, but if he still can't get laid that kinda proves us right.

You're an incel whether you like it or not.

He should either in the coal mines

WHAT WAS THIS LEFT COMMENTED ON @Adolf_Hitler

I may sleep in a cardboard box, hunt pigeons at the park for sustenance, and wash myself in the sink at the gas station restroom, but at least I'm not a hobo.

I may have Karl Marx's Capital committed to memory and ramble on /leftypol/ about throwing pipe bombs at the Bohemian Grove, but at least I'm not a communist.

I may hallucinate African-American CIA agents who glow in the dark and prepubescent children who make sexual advances towards me when their parents aren't around, but at least I'm not a schizophrenic.

Jfl at this manginas
"Women hate me but Im still gonna respect them and defend on the internet all day" :soy:

Give him time, he will haven't swallowed the Blackpill yet

I may sleep in a cardboard box, hunt pigeons at the park for sustenance, and wash myself in the sink at the gas station restroom, but at least I'm not a hobo.

I may have Karl Marx's Capital committed to memory and ramble on /leftypol/ about throwing pipe bombs at the Bohemian Grove, but at least I'm not a communist.

I may hallucinate African-American CIA agents who glow in the dark and prepubescent children who make sexual advances towards me when their parents aren't around, but at least I'm not a schizophrenic.
Me too!

I may be a 30yo virgin but at least Im not an incel

comment correction: "I'm a virgin. Kind lady, please help me get laid."

Go outside and meet people, bro!

"O-oh no m'lady im not one of those violent incels. I'm simply a man that has not experienced sexual pleasure a day in his life! Not an incel! Will you suck my dick now?! PLEASE"

Based

High IQ post

what a brainlet.

:feelshaha:

"O-oh no m'lady im not one of those violent incels. I'm simply a man that has not experienced sexual pleasure a day in his life! Not an incel! Will you suck my dick now?! PLEASE"
It's ridiculous how in modern society if you are a virgin after the age of 20 everybody thinks that you are a psychopath.

It's ridiculous how in modern society if you are a virgin after the age of 20 everybody thinks that you are a psychopath.
And yet if you yourself say anything about being a virgin everyone suddenly goes "it's your fault, you're insecure about it, you're the one placing value on sex, no one cares if you are a virgin :^]".

Bonus: Sometimes they'll follow with "there's more to life than sex" or "sex is overrated anyway"

Normies think incel is an ideology. What else can you expect.

"im not an incel"
Hahahahahaha fucking faggot in denial

Normies think incel is an ideology. What else can you expect.
And that we're undesirable to women because we voluntarily choose to adhere to that ideology.

JFL, 99+% of people here would leave this place and never look back if they could get into long lasting intimate relationship with girl who loved them. Nobody fucking chooses to be alone like this. Even volcels are alone only because all they can get is a garbage relationship based on betabuxxin, jestermaxxin etc

This.
Astronomical high IQ btw.

What video is that from

alberto, you absolute fucking retard. Did you ever bothered googling what INVOLUNTARY CELIBATE means you low IQ piece of dogshit?