Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Another video of the cringe VIETNAMESE bitch approaching a random white guy at her university. IT won't touch this.

comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

أنا أحب الكباب
★★★★★
Her looksmatch is wearing a long hat and working in the rice fields of Vietnam.

Last edited:
KILL, BRUTALIZE,RAPE,BEAT,PUNCH,KICK EVERY NOODLEWHORE.

@Made in Heaven
@DarkStar
@slavcel11 @wasted12years
@VersoffenerAssi @BurntIvoryKingcel @fantasycel

@Biowaste Removal

Blue Eyes = Can't Lose. Seriously blue-eyes is top 5 chad trait, if you have blue eyes you can fuck any jungle gook you want

Blue Eyes = Can't Lose. Seriously blue-eyes is top 5 chad trait, if you have blue eyes you can fuck any jungle gook you want
For noodlewhores yes. "BLOOOO AYSEO" is God for them kek.

He looks a little scared and uncomfortable but he plays along with it so he won't appear racist or ignorant. He could act like a total douche to her and she would still love him. I wonder how she looks like.

He looks a little scared and uncomfortable but he plays along with it so he won't appear racist or ignorant. He could act like a total douche to her and she would still love him. I wonder how she looks like.
She looks like a teenager, I didn't see her face, but she took a picture of herself covering her face with her phone.

he looks so feminine and goofy. JBW keeps on cooking.

@Da_Yunez
@MoggedByALoli

Think that's Sinhala script

Looking kind of feminine is honestly ideal for attracting girls in their late teens and even early twenties
It is. It's the female gaze. He is good looking and feminine in a good way

Yeah, don't know what that it is. Sri Lanka?
Yep, brutal if he's tolerating a Jeeta doing this shit to him with that high SMV

Although Sinhalese foids fog other South Asian Jeetas quite a bit

Yep, brutal if he's tolerating a Jeeta doing this shit to him with that high SMV

Although Sinhalese foids fog other South Asian Jeetas quite a bit
It's not a jeeta. Her accent is clearly Asian.

modern women are so gay.
Women have always been attracted to those type of men. We never knew because, they didn't have much of a choice back then, so we assumed what we liked is what they liked.

This is what people think incels look like

It's not a jeeta. Her accent is clearly Asian.
Watched without audio, she's clearly Chink cause there are some Chinese pop-ups inserted as well.

She's probably a daughter of some richfag who she begged to send her to London for whitu cocku experience

Why, why are you doing this to me? The last chinktok already sent me walking in circles in my room, eyes fixed in a murderous stare, fists clenched, ready to bang my head on the wall, ever ruminating on how I would brutalize this entitled gook whore. Is that what you want from me? What's your endgame? HAHA THIS TOTALLY WOULDN'T COME OUT AS SEXUAL HARASSMENT IF THEIR GENDERS AND RACES WERE REVERSED! PEOPLE SURE WOULD CHEER ON AN ETHNICEL BLATANTLY FLIRTING WITH SOME WHITE FOID SAYING HOW BEAUTIFUL SHE IS! AAWWW LOOK AT HIM SO CUTE!!! RIGHT? RIGHT?! :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

er um I mean, thanks for tagging me, um, based :)

What's really sad is that you could have taken the "Vietnamese" and "white" words out of the title and we still could have guessed the race of the woman and the race of the man she's fawning over

Disgusting cunts

that guy's face is weird af, i can't point what though

He's not even a Chad jfl, in a European university he would be nothing special, he looks too feminine

The gook whore literally just kisses his ass because he's white. Absolute ropefuel for Asians. Your own women actively betray your race for some invader dick.

and she makes edits of when they react or blush for emphasis

it hurts so bad i would get kicked out of the library if i spoke to a girl

IT's game over for whitecels. their sons will be subhumans, even uglier than pajeets
Whites are retarded, white males have the highest out group dating percentage. Soon an army of ERclones will overthrow them

He's not even a Chad jfl, in a European university he would be nothing special, he looks too feminine

View attachment 1215271

The gook whore literally just kisses his ass because he's white. Absolute ropefuel for Asians. Your own women actively betray your race for some invader dick.
He could very likely end up an incel if he goes back to the west. He legit looks like the type of white kid who gets bullied. Also, look at his baggy eyes