Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Another victim of the deathnic delusion

Racism, discrimination, shitty jobs and no waifu is what awaits every ethnicels.
Oh yeah and manletism. :feelsUgh:

Ignorance is bliss. He’ll learn the truth soon enough.

They think they will have sex orgies in the West like all the cumskins on TV but in reality they'll be incel :feelshaha:
Are you a retard? He literally said the opposite of that, that he thinks he will be incel

Are you a retard? He literally said the opposite of that, that he thinks he will be incel
If he really thought that he wouldn't come to Canada jfl. Nobody willingly becomes incel, they all subconciously hope they'll slay here :feelshaha:

If he really thought that he wouldn't come to Canada jfl. Nobody willingly becomes incel, they all subconciously hope they'll slay here :feelshaha:
Probably the quality of life is much much better in Canada than his country. If he doesn't like it he can simply return.

I think you're a retard, everything you post is real retard shit.

Probably the quality of life is much much better in Canada than his country. If he doesn't like it he can simply return.

I think you're a retard, everything you post is real retard shit.
Quality of life is shit in the West. Rotting cities, violent crime and corruption everywhere, on top of that state sponsored racism and sexism that penalizes everyone who isn't a woman, nigger or Jew. Even the worst shitholes in SEA are preferable to living in the West. The only reason non-deluded ethnics even come here is to make money and then return home. Unfortunately most ethnics are retarded and think this is a utopia where everyone is rich and gets white pussy :feelshaha:

Quality of life is shit in the West. Rotting cities, violent crime and corruption everywhere, on top of that state sponsored racism and sexism that penalizes everyone who isn't a woman, nigger or Jew. Even the worst shitholes in SEA are preferable to living in the West. The only reason non-deluded ethnics even come here is to make money and then return home. Unfortunately most ethnics are retarded and think this is a utopia where everyone is rich and gets white pussy :feelshaha:
I don't think you know what the fuck you're talking about, I doubt you've ever left your west country to know about other places.

Like I said all you post is cringy retard shit, I would take a break from this place if I were you and have a good think about your life.

he had a relationship so he is infinately better looking than i am

he had a relationship so he is infinately better looking than i am
I really think OP is coping hard, probably he is biggest coper on this site, from what I've seen. He saw that this guy had a relationship and got triggered and hence posted this thread.

Incels can be so sad today it's really messed up

I really think OP is coping hard, probably he is biggest coper on this site, from what I've seen. He saw that this guy had a relationship and got triggered and hence posted this thread.

Incels can be so sad today it's really messed up
most people on reddit have had relatioships cause they arent genetic trash

Assortive mating still works 40% of the time, at least for our rice brothers...

I don't think you know what the fuck you're talking about, I doubt you've ever left your west country to know about other places.

Like I said all you post is cringy retard shit, I would take a break from this place if I were you and have a good think about your life.
How about you kys you bluepilled imbecile :feelshaha:

Too many men in this world too little wars:feelsokman:

If that nigga thinks all of the talk of social justice, BLM, LGBTQ, abortion rights crap etc... apply to him as an non-black man of color, he will learn the hard way eventually when he sees that reality is different than what he thought and/or was led to believe.

White Anglo society does that virtue signalling bullshit out of white guilt and because of white male sexual desire to be sexually dominant (in protecting their own and having unrestricted access to non-white pussy). White males give into and go along with that social justice crap to appease and appeal to white foids and ethnic foids. YOU as an non-black man of color going along with that social justice nonsense does not make any sense because YOU get nothing out of it.

That leaves YOU out of the game as a non-black man of color. You'll feel the exclusion and marginalization in all of its form in white Anglo society (economic, social space, friends, sexual, romance, etc...) Unless you are a tallfag, good looking ethnic male, that is status-maxxed aka high tier ethnic male.

Last edited:

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/dating/comments/t0yt9w/20m_moving_to_canada_soon_what_should_i_be_aware/

They think they will have sex orgies in the West like all the cumskins on TV but in reality they'll be incel :feelshaha:

To all bluepilled deathnics lurking here: for the love of god stay in your home country. There is no happiness to be found for rice and currycels here, only inceldom and death :feelsrope:

All of the SEA women in Canada will be going for white men. And he can forget about going for white foids

for the love of god stay in your home country.
I'm a gigatruecel, not sure if it would be possible to get laid even in my homeland. Genetic trash males like me are destined for celibacy, regardless of location.

I'm a gigatruecel, not sure if it would be possible to get laid even in my homeland. Genetic trash males like me are destined for celibacy, regardless of location.
This is the truth. Being truecel means you are incel NO MATTER WHERE you are. Otherwise, you're a filthy locationcel.

Where is Leopold the Black Hitler when you need him?:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back