Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Another victim of PUA/TRP trap, poor guy

  • Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 10, 2017
Posts
7,942
Online
54d 20h 45m
So I am on face book and I see this guy complaining how night game doesn’t work at all. So I click on his profile and to my surprise he looks like s FOb ugly Asian, who doesn’t life and probably isn’t tall.

So I expect people in the comment to mention something about looks and tell him the truth.
But omg! It’s full of blue pill advice like confidence and all that dumb shit. Clearly he had confidence, that’s why he approached them. But these pick up guys always have excuses

https://imgur.com/a/O98Gd

Poor guy got rejected and his self esteem destroyed and on top of that, people are telling him, he is wrong and it’s his fault.

Fuck this world
 
A

anincelforlifelol

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 11, 2017
Posts
2,175
Online
4m
"needy as fuck"

> said by a Chad

Holy fuck. This is rage inducing. Fucking assholes.
 
C

CopingGymcel

poop
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 12, 2017
Posts
7,533
Online
1h 31m
He's not bad looking, just Asian, unfortunately for him.
 
Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 10, 2017
Posts
7,942
Online
54d 20h 45m
anincelforlifelol said:
"needy as fuck"

> said by a Chad

Holy fuck. This is rage inducing. Fucking assholes.

It makes me angry when chad gives advice, he is so clueless that his looks get him everything and yet he thinks it's his hard work. On top of that he feels the need to give advice to others how it's not about looks
 
D

Deleted member 1313

Self-banned
-
Joined
Nov 10, 2017
Posts
288
Online
2d 19h 35m
PUA is simply a phase incels go through before acceptance (black pill) that they have no control.
 
NegroKing

NegroKing

Mobster
-
Joined
Nov 11, 2017
Posts
2,497
Online
0
Asian men are SO BLUEPILLED it's unbelievable. Indians at least eventually come around to resenting the society that made them miserable. But Asians on the other hand...jesus. Notice how few Asians there are on this site.
 
Framecel222

Framecel222

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
4,244
Online
0
Stop bullying him, he mogs me.
 
Fontaine

Fontaine

Overlord
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 15, 2017
Posts
5,422
Online
18h 23m
The red pill / pua shit is the most pathetic and disgusting cope in the history of mankind
 
sepelion

sepelion

Honk Honk!
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
961
Online
8h 51m
TRP are therapy salesmen in disguise. They'll never admit looks are your problem and no confidence will bandaid your ugliness.
 
T

throwzo

Greycel
Joined
Nov 17, 2017
Posts
93
Online
0
sepelion said:
TRP are therapy salesmen in disguise. They'll never admit looks are your problem and no confidence will bandaid your ugliness.

I don't get how people still fall for this shit while the truth is all around them
 
idkwattodowithlife

idkwattodowithlife

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
7,482
Online
0
Woah, that was pretty brutal for him.
 
N

NekoStance

Overlord
★★★
Joined
Nov 16, 2017
Posts
5,236
Online
7d 7h 52m
I can't believe all the bluepilled advice. Not 1 Redpill for him.


CopingGymcel said:
He's not bad looking, just Asian, unfortunately for him.

He's not a good looking asian, and his haircut and style don't help and he also looks quite short
 
eggo

eggo

inferior rodent
★★
Joined
Nov 9, 2017
Posts
192
Online
1h 32m
That fucking guy in the 3rd pic.
I'd love to see him peddle that shit looking like an ogre. What an oblivious cunt.
 
Red Shambhala

Red Shambhala

Death to America
★★
Joined
Nov 10, 2017
Posts
2,567
Online
0
TRP is the sexual version of the American Dream.
 
I

incel

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
711
Online
4d 14h 38m
km107 said:
PUA is simple a phase incels go through before acceptance (black pill) that they have no control.

this

I fell for the meme. have some cringe worthy PUA I did awhile back
 
Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
7,959
Online
3h 10m
lol at the "energy" meme. Clubs are sui fuel for sub 7. Chads get out of there with 2 or 3 girls and a 7/10 guy might land the bitches that were too ugly for Chad. EVERYONE else just goes home and faps himself to sleep while crying.
 
ghostcel

ghostcel

Greycel
Joined
Nov 19, 2017
Posts
14
Online
0
Anyone that has to change himself to get girls is a retard, I'll defend this point with whatever I have. Changing yourself entirely just for a chance to whiff an average girls pussy while she chases the Chad. That's the worst crime imaginable. I think PUA was one of the biggest mistakes of the past 20 years. These young guys don't even know who they are, what their morals and values are, and what they are passionate about, and women get even more guys approaching them. End result is an even more fucked up generation


incelman said:
lol at the "energy" meme. Clubs are sui fuel for sub 7. Chads get out of there with 2 or 3 girls and a 7/10 guy might land the bitches that were too ugly for Chad. EVERYONE else just goes home and faps himself to sleep while crying.

I remember this feeling so many times. The fucking feeling of emptiness when you tried your hardest at a nightclub and noone even pays attention to you, or worse, you get bullied.

One time at a club a guy came up to me and said I was the ugliest motherfucker he had ever seen, and he asked like 5 girls "Am I right?"  and they all agreed.

Jesus christ guys just rot at home, it's way better than these horrible experiences that are futile anyway. I'm glad I got over trying so hard.
 
Kirby

Kirby

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 9, 2017
Posts
51
Online
5m
Bring him home. He needs to get blackpilled immediately.
 
Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
7,959
Online
3h 10m
ghostcel said:
I remember this feeling so many times. The fucking feeling of emptiness when you tried your hardest at a nightclub and noone even pays attention to you, or worse, you get bullied.

One time at a club a guy came up to me and said I was the ugliest motherfucker he had ever seen, and he asked like 5 girls "Am I right?"  and they all agreed.

Jesus christ guys just rot at home, it's way better than these horrible experiences that are futile anyway. I'm glad I got over trying so hard.

If you have to actively try then it's pretty much over tbh.
 
Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 10, 2017
Posts
7,942
Online
54d 20h 45m
ghostcel said:
Anyone that has to change himself to get girls is a retard, I'll defend this point with whatever I have. Changing yourself entirely just for a chance to whiff an average girls pussy while she chases the Chad. That's the worst crime imaginable. I think PUA was one of the biggest mistakes of the past 20 years. These young guys don't even know who they are, what their morals and values are, and what they are passionate about, and women get even more guys approaching them. End result is an even more fucked up generation



I remember this feeling so many times. The fucking feeling of emptiness when you tried your hardest at a nightclub and noone even pays attention to you, or worse, you get bullied.

One time at a club a guy came up to me and said I was the ugliest motherfucker he had ever seen, and he asked like 5 girls "Am I right?"  and they all agreed.

Jesus christ guys just rot at home, it's way better than these horrible experiences that are futile anyway. I'm glad I got over trying so hard.



Holy shit, that’s brutal.

I can’t imagine people calling me ugly in public and everyone agreeing with them
 
N

NekoStance

Overlord
★★★
Joined
Nov 16, 2017
Posts
5,236
Online
7d 7h 52m
ghostcel said:
Anyone that has to change himself to get girls is a retard, I'll defend this point with whatever I have. Changing yourself entirely just for a chance to whiff an average girls pussy while she chases the Chad. That's the worst crime imaginable. I think PUA was one of the biggest mistakes of the past 20 years. These young guys don't even know who they are, what their morals and values are, and what they are passionate about, and women get even more guys approaching them. End result is an even more fucked up generation



I remember this feeling so many times. The fucking feeling of emptiness when you tried your hardest at a nightclub and noone even pays attention to you, or worse, you get bullied.

One time at a club a guy came up to me and said I was the ugliest motherfucker he had ever seen, and he asked like 5 girls "Am I right?"  and they all agreed.

Jesus christ guys just rot at home, it's way better than these horrible experiences that are futile anyway. I'm glad I got over trying so hard.



heh I don't believe it

I would have smashed his face in
 
blackcel

blackcel

BBC
-
Joined
Nov 17, 2017
Posts
4,931
Online
52m
I wouldn't hate the PUA community if they emphasized that you need to looksmaxing before you run "the game" on women. They do the exact opposite and claim that your looks do not matter, only the game matters. The game does work, but only if you reach a baseline level of looks. The bullshit idea that looks don't matter was created by guys who wanted to profit off of lonely virgins through their workshops. If you don't looksmax, it is all a waste of time (and money if you are dumb enough to pay for this shit).
 
NegroKing

NegroKing

Mobster
-
Joined
Nov 11, 2017
Posts
2,497
Online
0
blackcel said:
I wouldn't hate the PUA community if they emphasized that you need to looksmaxing before you run "the game" on women. They do the exact opposite and claim that your looks do not matter, only the game matters. The game does work, but only if you reach a baseline level of looks. The bullshit idea that looks don't matter was created by guys who wanted to profit off of lonely virgins through their workshops. If you don't looksmax, it is all a waste of time (and money if you are dumb enough to pay for this shit).

PUA doesn’t work. There used to be a time when it might have because it was rare to see that kind of approach. It was a novelty but now every sloot is aware of the “creeps” that try to talk to her.
 
blickpall

blickpall

O T L
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
4,615
Online
10d 15h 46m
incel said:
this

I fell for the meme. have some cringe worthy PUA I did awhile back

Thread about it please!
 
blackcel

blackcel

BBC
-
Joined
Nov 17, 2017
Posts
4,931
Online
52m
NegroKing said:
PUA doesn’t work. There used to be a time when it might have because it was rare to see that kind of approach. It was a novelty but now every sloot is aware of the “creeps” that try to talk to her.

Perhaps. I tried PUA it was before Tinder even existed. I've seen it work pretty well firsthand, though, and I even had some minor success even though I didn't even try to looksmax. The thing about PUA is that a lot of people treat it like a one size fits all type thing when it really is about figuring out what works for you. The rise in the popularity of PUA and the idiots who try the same shit over and over in environments they are not comfortable in (e.g. clubs) really gave PUA a bad name.
 
normiesgunnurm

normiesgunnurm

Recruit
★★★
Joined
Nov 19, 2017
Posts
288
Online
0
If you mention game to Chad he will think you are talking about Fifa.

PUA is a genious scam though, they saw how fucked the sexual market is for average/low tier males and made great money off it.
 
I

Incel801

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
1,232
Online
0
incelman said:
EVERYONE else just goes home and faps himself to sleep while crying.

Haha! Story of my life!!.

Then next week I would read my PUA manual and watch a few YouTube videos, try taking a few more showers and getting a haircut and I KNEW this week would be different!

Well let me tell you next week was never different..
 
Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
7,959
Online
3h 10m
Incel801 said:
Haha! Story of my life!!.

Then next week I would read my PUA manual and watch a few YouTube videos, try taking a few more showers and getting a haircut and I KNEW this week would be different!

Well let me tell you next week was never different..

Nothing ever changes
 
Fontaine

Fontaine

Overlord
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 15, 2017
Posts
5,422
Online
18h 23m
TRP is worse than a cope: it is criminal.

I'm sure it has already pushed a few dudes to suicide.
 
F

FailedAbortion

Greycel
Joined
Nov 22, 2017
Posts
16
Online
0
This is all purely cope. If a girl finds you attractive Almost nothing else matters. You need to actively reject her, and sometimes even than she's still interested in you even if it's just for sex. I've seen this happen first hand. Have had it happen to me for first. Obviously the girls were all 5/10. But it works just the same for all looks ratings. 


Also I honestly expected a much more Subhuman Asian. His not even that deformed. Probably somewhere around 4/10, but like the bluepilled retard he is his probably approaching 7/10 white women.
 
Fontaine

Fontaine

Overlord
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 15, 2017
Posts
5,422
Online
18h 23m
The saddest thing is that it is bullshit from beginning to end. There is no redeeming quality to TRP/PUA.

Even when it works, it produces dysfunctional relationships that are not based on love and mutual respect. Relationships that cannot produce children except in rare circumstances. Relationships where you don't even trust the one supposed to be your confidante.

It as an ideology only fit for dogs in heat. Even Nietzsche would have disliked these self-proclaimed "alpha predators".
 
TURBO

TURBO

Wizard
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 12, 2017
Posts
479
Online
12h 23m
Reddit_is_for_cucks said:
It makes me angry when chad gives advice, he is so clueless that his looks get him everything and yet he thinks it's his hard work. On top of that he feels the need to give advice to others how it's not about looks

732e2f79aeba7141edf4d919fa9def847948a0f7c96878d38c0ba3b18077fe2f.jpg
 
The Purifier

The Purifier

Recruit
★★
Joined
Nov 14, 2017
Posts
104
Online
0
incel said:
this

I fell for the meme. have some creo inge worthy PUA I did awhile back

When i was bluepilled experienced going back to home almost crying for being a subhuman then fapping and playing wow to cure mu wounds
 

Similar threads

Substitute Subhuman
Replies
11
Views
552
Substitute Subhuman
Substitute Subhuman
Inceldom Victim
Replies
5
Views
191
ldargoblin
ldargoblin
NorthernWind
Replies
21
Views
436
Revolution Needed 2
Revolution Needed 2
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top