Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Another Van living Chad (comments from women of course saying how great his personality is)

microDongCityUSA

microDongCityUSA

Major
★★★★★
Close to 200k followers on Instagram so he can probably live on advertising (Yes people live off instagram ads and make lots of money, only if you're good looking tho)

Last edited:
this is infuriating. My hatred for Chads is rapidly increasing.

There are lots of people living the van life these days.

Chads like this spoil it. Most are frugal young tramps who want to travel, need to travel or want to save $$$. You can probably live van life really cheap. I bet that Chad fucks plenty stacies though. If any of us lived in a van we would be "creepy man children" to those same stacies.

Wow... he is a long midfacer :o

Cucktears and other roasties:"Wow look at his. . . . . personality(lol jk his looks are what makes him attractive, i WOULD NEVER touch or even look at a sub5 subhuman) teehee"

Lookism is even more apparent now.

People don't really try to hide it anymore, it's everywhere in memes and social media.