Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Another Valentine's alone

S

SubhumanTrash

Recruit
★★★★
Valentine's is less than two weeks away and just like every other Valentine's I'll be alone. 

Hoping ill get murdered before the 14th.

I didn't even know the exact date before I saw this thread

Even if i had a gf i wouldnt want to go out on vday.

Facade said:
I didn't even know the exact date before I saw this thread

Nor do I give a shit. I'd rather be alone than trying to appease someone, especially a nonvirgin who has given her body and emotions to someone before me.

But it bothers me seeing couples while I am permanently alone.

SubhumanTrash said:
But it bothers me seeing couples while I am permanently alone.

No reason to envy guys who are just a girl's 7th in line, or vice versa. I prefer freedom rather than slavery to some girl who can't give me her first experiences.

Having a oneitis would be hell, imagine all the boys being all over them. It's over for truecels.

No guy is looking forward to Valentine's day.

Im planning on drinking until I black out on that day.

Martialartscel said:
No guy is looking forward to Valentine's day.

I guess any guy with a loving gf does

Facade said:
I guess any guy with a loving gf does

Sure, he just loves shopping for presents and going to brunch or dancing or a romantic movie for Valentine's day because plot twist he's a girl as well.

Martialartscel said:
Sure, he just loves shopping for presents and going to brunch or dancing or a romantic movie for Valentine's day because plot twist he's a girl as well.

I mean he can probably cuddle and fuck her at the end of the day which is better than rotting

Facade said:
I mean he can probably cuddle and fuck her at the end of the day which is better than rotting

Yeah, but he can do that every day. On Valentine's day he has to spend money and go places and do things, so clearly if you have a GF then any day > Valentine's day.

I know that people are going to harass me for not having a Valentine's date.

You don't have to spend money buying unnecessary shit for a female, boo hoo.

i forgot valentines day existed for a while, probably better for my mental health that i did