Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Another ugly currywhore rejected me on facebook

• Thread starter Deleted member 21219
  • Start date
Deleted member 21219

Deleted member 21219

Banned
-
Iam sick and tired of getting rejected by foids i mog pretty hard. What the actual fuck is going on? You have to be a literal god to approach foids these days !

we live in a foid controlled society. They have too much power, we need to burn it down.

Do people still use Facebook to approach

you live in your home country?

Mogs me at having Facebook

Also everybody is saying you don't look bad and are 6'4??? :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I don't believe the looks part because user's here call anyone who isn't deformed fakecel. But at 6'4 you should have fared way better than this. Or maybe I don't know tbh

Mogs me at having Facebook

Also everybody is saying you don't look bad and are 6'4??? :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I don't believe the looks part because user's here call anyone who isn't deformed fakecel. But at 6'4 you should have fared way better than this. Or maybe I don't know tbh

Face matters more on tinder/social media.

Face matters more on tinder/social media.
True.

Maybe you can try putting your height in bio and have some "height queen" like you? I mean the average height here is supposedly 5'5 and I don't feel small at 5'10 either. With 6'4 you height mog the majority to hell.

I tried chadfishing on fb, bitches didn't even add me. I also live in my shithole ethnic country.

This one showed absolute disrespect by ignoring me.

Lol approaching foids on facebook is pretty autistic tbh

True.

Maybe you can try putting your height in bio and have some "height queen" like you? I mean the average height here is supposedly 5'5 and I don't feel small at 5'10 either. With 6'4 you height mog the majority to hell.

My fb bio makes me look like an autist. (which is somewhat true tbh)

The worst part is OP wasn't on Facebook but seekingarrangement.

You should have insulted her indirectly.

I tried chadfishing on fb, bitches didn't even add me. I also live in my shithole ethnic country.

I read somewhere that if you message non friends they don't get notified and messages are sent to some other folder, or something.

I read somewhere that if you message non friends they don't get notified and messages are sent to some other folder, or something.

So i sent her a friend request which she accepted. Then when i messaged, she ignored. Bitch wanted me to be one of her orbiters. Fuck that.
The worst part is OP wasn't on Facebook but seekingarrangement.

Iam too poor for SA. :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman:

Last edited: