Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Another troon biting the dust

BIkerbats won't touch this shit. Transformer hates being short and we move the fucking world. Cis man hates being short and it's "cool it with the anti-Semitic remarks."

Imagine being a manlet, you go to r/short for a nice coping session and then you gaze upon hundreds of posts from these attention seeking vagina clowns pretending to be men and telling you how hard it is while you just have to tolerate it because if you say anything you will get banned for wrongthink.

It's strange. I have never in all my manlet life considered lifts. But you hear so many stories about people like this guy, like Ellen Page, who seek desperate measures to appear taller. Makes me wonder if I don't know how bad I've got it, and these people who become men came from lives so much better than mine that they're like "Holy shit no this is unbearable I'll do anything."

There's voice therapy??

How much money do they spend on these things and who pays for it? Same people talking about privilege are wasting money on this shit instead of doing something good for the world.

Why would anyone voluntarily become a shortcel? When you're a short man you have to endure a life of abuse, bullying, rejection and not being taking seriously when you try to cope... Mainstream media keep telling people what do do but not the consequences of what they're doing. Shit, in a few years we might even get trannycels going full ER. That would be peak comedy. :feelsohh:

Shit, in a few years we might even get trannycels going full ER. That would be peak comedy. :feelsohh:
Mass media NPCs will just 404 and not cover it :lul:

Imagine being a manlet, you go to r/short for a nice coping session and then you gaze upon hundreds of posts from these attention seeking vagina clowns pretending to be men and telling you how hard it is while you just have to tolerate it because if you say anything you will get banned for wrongthink.
Spotting the real brutality...

huh? but i thought only ''le evil misoginisty le entitled le woman hating inklerinos'' said height was a problem?
Mass media NPCs will just 404 and not cover it :lul:
ya we already have this with school shootings done by minorities getting scott free from being covered by the media