Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Another tinder experiment

PleaseDontWakeMe

PleaseDontWakeMe

Banned
-
It's about personality.... but tinder shows time and time again that women will fuck you without saying much, if you're very attractive. Tinder should be enough to blackpill men of this generation. Some foids even put up a lil resistance because they need to deceive themselves into thinking they're not sluts.

The shocking thing about these tinder experiments isn't that the male model gets so many girls. We would expect a model to get more girls, but that he can get away with all the things a foid wouldn't allow a non chad man to. You would be shamed for that behaviour.

I've recently begun to believe that relationships between men and women are just a power dynamic. The one that cares least, has the most power. Women collectively push up vagina value by withholding it from men, and trying to get as much out of us as possible, making us compete etc. Then they have a market rate they price themselves at. Oh you only look this good, you need to have x amount of money too and demonstrate that you'll spend it on me by taking me on several dates before I give you anything. But Chad has the genes I want for my child, and he makes me tingle. If I don't fuck him he will just go and fuck someone else, so i'll fuck him and treat him great in hopes he will stay with me.

top %4 of men get all the pussy

i think we've seen enough of these man

i think we've seen enough of these man

until you have become completely numb and see foids for what they are you need constant blackpills