Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Another time a foid was cruel to me

MuddyBuddy

MuddyBuddy

It's pointless
★★
When i was 12 my parents put me in a summer camp. Being the introverted social outcast i was made me afraid of the experience. It was pretty shit but what made it bearable was making friends with a future currycel. He was just as short and ugly as me so he was bullied a bunch too. We usually just sat together and played yugioh since that was the big thing back then.

Anyway one day one of the popular foids called me over to their table at lunch. She was super friendly to me but it quickly became clear she was trying to get info on my brother. You see he was one of the counselors and was 16 at the time. My brother was blessed with superior chadlite genetics. Above average height, nice looking face and excellent social skills. I've seen it before where some girl tries to get close to me to fuck my brother so i knew before sitting down what her deal was.

Once i became clear of her intentions i felt more and more uncomfortable and got more and more quiet. But at one point she asked me, "why do you sit with that loser all the time?" It was at this point i felt the blood in my brain boil for the first time in my life. I felt more hate in that moment for her than i have at any other point in my life. I wish i would've called her the dumb cunt she was to her face but all i said was, "he's my friend" and walked away.

After that she didn't make camp any easier. She only accelerated the bullying and did whatever she could to get the other popular kids to make fun of us. This experience made my young self realize just how cruel foids can be.

Should have told her to suck your dick for setting her up with your brother

DM me her pics. Not current ones. Ones from back then, nigga.

and probably a decade later she doesn't ever think or regret that action she did. foids are fucking evil sociopaths.

A beautiful little trash

A now the same foid is all for #BLM! #NoRacism #FuckPatriarchy #RefugeesWelcome!

Vile, disgusting filth!

When i was 12 my parents put me in a summer camp. Being the introverted social outcast i was made me afraid of the experience. It was pretty shit but what made it bearable was making friends with a future currycel. He was just as short and ugly as me so he was bullied a bunch too. We usually just sat together and played yugioh since that was the big thing back then.

Anyway one day one of the popular foids called me over to their table at lunch. She was super friendly to me but it quickly became clear she was trying to get info on my brother. You see he was one of the counselors and was 16 at the time. My brother was blessed with superior chadlite genetics. Above average height, nice looking face and excellent social skills. I've seen it before where some girl tries to get close to me to fuck my brother so i knew before sitting down what her deal was.

Once i became clear of her intentions i felt more and more uncomfortable and got more and more quiet. But at one point she asked me, "why do you sit with that loser all the time?" It was at this point i felt the blood in my brain boil for the first time in my life. I felt more hate in that moment for her than i have at any other point in my life. I wish i would've called her the dumb cunt she was to her face but all i said was, "he's my friend" and walked away.

After that she didn't make camp any easier. She only accelerated the bullying and did whatever she could to get the other popular kids to make fun of us. This experience made my young self realize just how cruel foids can be.
you should have dropped mic on her
when she said why do you sit with a loser like that

you say quick as a flash
bbbbut why am i sitting here with a loser like you
then walk away

she would have been sent up in front of everyone at the table, there is no way to live that down she would have been hammered no posing would save her from that.

This shit is why I dont care at all when foids get raped.

Foids are god's creation who were eventually distorted by satan.
Foids are cruel because they are evil.

Foids are god's creation who were eventually distorted by satan.
Foids are cruel because they are evil.
No they were never created by God. I think all of the universe belongs to Satan. There was never a good deity it is all evil and trying to get me:fuk:

Women are either 1) bullies themselves or 2) reward bullies with sex

Maybe if you and your friend respected women more and watched captain marvel before it existed a few times she would of have dated you on the spot!!!!