Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Another thread about childhood

Itachi619

Itachi619

Recruit
★★
My one was pretty fucking lit, was super low inhib, even told a girl to go fuck herself back when I was 6 years of age. Everything seemed much better, like seeing discovering shit for the first time with friends and family, going on school trips and all that shit. Now I've become a fucking high inhib weeb.

I could talk to girls no problem, even went round a few girls houses, had a childhood gf(don't count as was 6) and it all went away.
It's over buddy boyos

I was that way too, would get into fight with girls and guys way older then me. Once threw a rock at the head of a middleschool kid and he beat me up. Would talk shit and never be nervous.
Then I hit puberty and became completely high inhib.

My one was pretty fucking lit, was super low inhib, even told a girl to go fuck herself back when I was 6 years of age. Everything seemed much better, like seeing discovering shit for the first time with friends and family, going on school trips and all that shit. Now I've become a fucking high inhib weeb.

I could talk to girls no problem, even went round a few girls houses, had a childhood gf(don't count as was 6) and it all went away.
It's over buddy boyos
Same. I remember going as far as doing a text to my crush when i was 10 and declaiming it before classmates and teacher, or confessing my love to another grill at the age of 13.
Now all i do is stutter and being awkward. Well, i suppose we grow up as opposite as when we were children.

Man i was high inhib my entire life. The younger i wad the worse it was. Right now is the period of my life im lowest inhib.

Didn't really have a normal childhood. Nobody taught me how to make any friends at the end of the day.. nobody cared about my feelings or social interactions and when I got to High School when the bullying got so intense I cut myself off from everything and started isolating myself.. the hate grew and the thoughts of death started.. horribly sadistic thoughts they were, still have them today.. sometimes think about killing my dogs in a cruel way.. other times it is myself or my family not coming home because they died horrifically, I have a beautiful imagination sometimes. An example of my hate fantasies in High School for instance is me fucking a teacher who is in a Guillotine making her cum then having the Guillotine decapitate her, her blood being cannoned out of her body and onto a teacher I despised like hell fire.

I wish life wasn't so fucking cruel sometimes, so I wouldn't have to think such thoughts.

When I was a young kid (6-10) I was the highest inhib ever. I could only look at the floor. My inhibition is now lower but still high. When I've truly swallowed the it's over pill I'll be low inhib af because what do I have to lose?

I’m the same. Super low inhib during elementary school days. I used to be the class clown and say the most autistic shit in school and everyone would laugh. Made friends with everyone including girls very easily and could socialize no problem. I even bullied some kids. Then when middle school came around I started to become very high inhib which progressively made my life hell. A decade later I am now a high inhib worthless piece of shit who LDARs all day.

Didn't really have a normal childhood. Nobody taught me how to make any friends at the end of the day.. nobody cared about my feelings or social interactions and when I got to High School when the bullying got so intense I cut myself off from everything and started isolating myself.. the hate grew and the thoughts of death started.. horribly sadistic thoughts they were, still have them today.. sometimes think about killing my dogs in a cruel way.. other times it is myself or my family not coming home because they died horrifically, I have a beautiful imagination sometimes. An example of my hate fantasies in High School for instance is me fucking a teacher who is in a Guillotine making her cum then having the Guillotine decapitate her, her blood being cannoned out of her body and onto a teacher I despised like hell fire.

I wish life wasn't so fucking cruel sometimes, so I wouldn't have to think such thoughts.
Sucks for those that have a shit childhood

If i am ever in need of a horror movie script or a good BDSM-snuff i know who to call.