Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Another thing I (we) will never do

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
We will never know what it’s like to give a qt gf a massage. I mean a good one where she’s naked and you are rubbing every and any part you want. Not necessarily in a sexual way but still we will never experience this..:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

i would do it
sounds awesome

Sorry, for Chad only
I remember one time i was playing some Skyrim mods and the female follower said something along the lines of "Since we're walking around so much, when we get back home you're gonna have to massage my feet"
and being the foot fetishist that i am, i was thinking "oh, you don't have to tell me twice"

and then i realized i had just got happy because i thought i was gonna massage a Skyrim mod girl's feet

never began

I'd rather have her give me a massage. Women must serve men

You could pay to do it if you really wanted. but that is cuck clownery :feelsclown:

Oh god don't do this to me OP, as if going outside wasn't fucking enough:cryfeels:

I mean a good one where she’s naked and you are rubbing every and any part you want.
:feelsUnreal: :feelsUnreal:
Seeing this post on Valentine's day makes me want to commit mass genocide in Roblox.

You could work at a spa though, but doubt they would hire an incel looking guy

You could work at a spa though, but doubt they would hire an incel looking guy
They wouldn’t and it wouldn’t be the same. I’m talking a romantic massage with a qt gf. Can you imagine even using oils lol it never began for us.