Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Another test to see if it's your looks

S

SwansonSamsonite

Recruit
★★
Do you ever find yourself in a social setting where there is that guy who is just the life of the party?
You know who I'm talking about, the most talkative, confident, (maybe obnoxious) guy who throws in jokes about all the time. I'm sure you've been there before. And if you're introverted like me at some point you can't help but think that this guy is so sure of himself that he could pull it off even if he looked like you.
I often imagine myself being like that, and in my mind, it totally works. Ugh, if it only weren't for my darn social anxietyTM and my altogether boring personality!
I actually believed that until the time I accidentaly performed this test:

I opened the front camera on my phone.

Game over. Instantly brought back to earth. Every fantasy of myself being social instantly disappears. Everytime this happens I realize I couldn't have become anything else but the introverted incel I am. The reason why most unattractive people are not very social is because in their interactions with other people, they responded negatively. Life taught them that they should avoid it. Similarly, when people say "just say hi, works every time", they're not lying because, well, in their experience it does work every time, which reinforces them to do it again.

Next time you're in a situation like this, do this. Look at the popular guy, and then open the camera or look at a mirror. If after that you still belive it could be you, congratulations, it's probably not your looks.

>social setting

Can't relate

Youre right man. Some people cant imagine that there are actually people like us because their life is sooo far apart of ours its insane

that's right i always play that theatre on my mind like if i was talkative then i realise how cringy it'd be from looking outside. but i think if the guy somehow changed body and face with me he'd still be same but no girl would let ravage her ass to him.

Yeah ugly men need to just die. Our lives are nothing but bullshit

that's right i always play that theatre on my mind like if i was talkative then i realise how cringy it'd be from looking outside.
Exactly this.

but i think if the guy somehow changed body and face with me he'd still be same but no girl would let ravage her ass to him.
But he most definitely wouldn't be the same if he was growing up that way, and neither would you.