Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Another tallfag entered my class

• Thread starter Deleted member 19546
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 19546

Self-banned
-
The average height in my school is manlet tier, like 5'8" at best.

I'm in a special class for lazy cunts who failed shit, for some reason literally every single fucking guy that they put in this shit class is minimum 6'2. What the fuck, why? I probably look like to my oneitis.
It's like the universe hates me.

I fucking hate tallfags

The average height in my school is manlet tier, like 5'8" at best.

I'm in a special class for lazy cunts who failed shit, for some reason literally every single fucking guy that they put in this shit class is minimum 6'2. What the fuck, why? I probably look like to my oneitis.
It's like the universe hates me.
You have a oneitis and that's cringe.
I fucking hate tallfags
Height by itself doesn't do shit. Stop conflating full Chad genetic packages with height only.

Height by itself doesn't do shit. Stop conflating full Chad genetic packages with height only.
I don't refer to success but the dudes themselves. They are arrogant af, every single one that I've met likes to brag about their genetic-given height.

I don't refer to success but the dudes themselves. They are arrogant af, every single one that I've met likes to brag about their genetic-given height.
If their faces were sub 5 and dicks sub 5 inches, they'd rope.

Bruta, they just keep mogging

Tallfags cannot be incel unless they are subhuman facially or anorexic

Would you rather be 6'4" or 7' (both options have big frames and are equal in everything else as well, except height)?

Just ignore, that's all can be done.

I don't know what tallfags you guys are always running into. I've never seen one brag.

Fucking hell being a manlet

Blackpill him