Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Another superpower that could help incels

Therapywasawaste

Therapywasawaste

"I should be living underground, I'm so subhuman."
★★★
I was day dreaming on the couch and thought about having a superpower. The ability to transport objects to you. It sounds like it would only be good for stealing which would be great. However, the more incel related use for it would be using it to bring body parts to yourself.

Teleport the lower half of a foid and you can fuck it. Only use it on foids you hate because it will kill them. I can think of three foids who were total bitches to me for no reason. Two of them I didn't even talk to, they just started insult me for no reason. I'd love to hate fuck their body parts as they bleed out, wondering what's happening and what they did to deserve this. Once you're done, you can teleport your DNA off the body parts, then return them to the scene of the crime.

The teleportation of body parts could also help you get revenge on males who fucked with you. Transport chads face and/or dick off of his body and to you where you can disolve it in acid. Make everything they love disappear. Humiliate your enemies by removing their clothes in public or making them piss themselves (teleport water onto their pants.)

I'd still prefer shapeshifting and would consider it the ultimate super power but this would still be pretty good.

Last edited:
You could easily get away with many serious crimes with this power if you think about it

You could easily get away with many serious crimes with this power if you think about it
Even disposing of parts would be so easy. You could just send them into outer space.

Teleport Thier balls to a group of enraged monkeys

And teleports foids into a acid bath with rats to the brim making them eat their roasty pussy

80S Vhs GIF

You know very well what I'd do with this power :ahegao:

But if the foid is cut in half, how will she orgasm from the rape? :feelshehe: