Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Another suifuel for manlets in Europe

• Thread starter Deleted member 40696
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 40696

Greycel
-
If go to public restaurant or any public place and try to wash your hands infront of mirror the mirror will mog u it will be taller than u by 3-4 inches, since average height is 6ft if your shorter u might find it difficult to look at yourself in mirror , u will only see your face if your manlet

Manlet is 170cm. You are a midget.

I am tall, so i piss in sink at public bathroom when i can lock door. Smelly sh*t log on public toilet seat is the alternative for manlet.

Always make employed normies work hard by leaving trails of trash wherever you go. Do your part contributing to climate change.

I am tall, so i piss in sink at public bathroom when i can lock door. Smelly sh*t log on public toilet seat is the alternative for manlet.

Always make employed normies work hard by leaving trails of trash wherever you go. Do your part contributing to climate change.
Retard trait

Based retard? I remember at high school, the janitors would always have to clean up shit in the urinals. Very funny ngl