Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Another Stacy sees that amazing personality in Chad

• Thread starter Deleted member 19457
  • Start date
Deleted member 19457

Deleted member 19457

IT full of fags
-
https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/ole-miss-murder-suspect-had-175935919.html

Others heard Ally Kostial mention Brandon Theesheld repeatedly, both in conversation and in texts. One student, Rex Ravita, who lived on the same dorm floor as Theesheld during their freshman year at Ole Miss, recalled that he once saw Kostial at a friend’s house “crying over him.”

“He would say to her, ‘Come over,’ then completely ditch her and then go out with another girl, or he would say that he loved her and then deny he ever said it,” says Ravita.
“They were not exclusive and she was on the hook for him,” he says. “He just led her on badly.”

Another Kostial friend posted on Twitter: “He harassed her for years, took advantage of her for years. I spent countless nights holding Ally close drying her tears about this monster for years.

He must have an amazing personality.
When will Stacies cry over for our personalities, boyo?

He harassed her for years, took advantage of her for years. I spent countless nights holding Ally close drying her tears about this monster for years.
And she put up with it for years so she deserved it dumb roastie

And I have no sympathy for her.

He did nothing wrong.

The only good thing that can come out of a whore's Chad chasing ways

Chads are fed up with the demands of the harem.

That poor girl! Thoughts and prayers! :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

jfl she has ton of guys in her inbox daily and decides to try to get a guy out her league

Yahoo "entertainment."

Nothing of value was lost.

how is he a chad?
ally-kostial-brandon-theesfeld-2.jpg

but yeah it is gratifying to see another dead foid

Funny how we're the bad guys but the murderers are always from those who actually get a date

I took some time to read the best-selling erotica novels (mind you, these are bought by women mostly).

The recurring theme is the protagonist girl is innocent and wholesome, the antagonist guy is a fucklord Chad who fucks everyone in town.

Every single time. This is the narrative in written form only - no looks, just descriptions of looks like and, etc - that women pay hard money to read in text.

That should tell you something.

None of the best-selling erotica or romance feature a hard-working guy at an average job who clearly isn't getting laid, or doesn't have other women in the story trying to fuck him.

What's this prove? It proves what I've seen with all of my Chad male acquaintances I've come across: girls are pursuing them heavily when they perceive other women are trying to fuck them, and that variable - more than just about anything else, skills, money, etc - determines a woman's genuine desire.

I believe that this more than anything explains the few guys who are actually good-looking, who do get women to initially be interested in them from a looks perspective, but then these women lose interest when the good-looking guy clearly broadcasts he hasn't been laid in a while, when she visibly sees he's a loner who hasn't been getting pussy.

In that case, a very social 7/10 will likely fuck more women than a stoic, loner 9/10. If you put the two out in bars and clubs, the 9/10 alone, and the 7/10 with "wingmen", other girls in his group engaging him, etc, that 7/10 will probably get laid quicker.

Social proof always was a core tenet of influence though, so none of this is surprising. It's just a bit demoralizing that women are this simple; it makes you feel like the possibility of her ever liking you as a person is remote, when genuine desire is triggered by these absurd tactics that don't speak to the man, but his "normie approval rating."

And that's all social media is.

how is he a chad?
ally-kostial-brandon-theesfeld-2.jpg

but yeah it is gratifying to see another dead foid
Jfl hes a framecel actually, a legit 5/10, maybe a 6. Kinda proves redpill is real ngl
Looks harmless as fuck yet managed to pull alpha dark-triad game..
This kinda post makes me question the blackpill that personality dont matter tbh...

Last edited:
Lmfao at some of the comments.

They're on the edge of discovering the blackpill, I might blackpill them tbh:

Screenshot 20190803 103730 Samsung Internet

Screenshot 20190803 103804 Samsung Internet

Screenshot 20190803 103821 Samsung Internet

cucks don't realise its all about looks

What's this prove? It proves what I've seen with all of my Chad male acquaintances I've come across: girls are pursuing them heavily when they perceive other women are trying to fuck them, and that variable - more than just about anything else, skills, money, etc - determines a woman's genuine desire.

I believe that this more than anything explains the few guys who are actually good-looking, who do get women to initially be interested in them from a looks perspective, but then these women lose interest when the good-looking guy clearly broadcasts he hasn't been laid in a while, when she visibly sees he's a loner who hasn't been laid ina while.

Is this really true?

A girl will turn down a guy who is 9/10 loner if she sees he hasn't been getting other pussy for a while?

Deutschland, Deutschland über alles,
Über alles in der Welt,
Wenn es stets zu Schutz und Trutze
Brüderlich zusammenhält.
Von der Maas bis an die Memel,
Von der Etsch bis an den Belt,
Deutschland Deutschland über alles,
Über alles in der Welt!

OK, in all seriousness, why does anyone give a shit? If an ugly male was murdered, it wouldn't make the news at all.

Sociologists have a name for this, actually: the missing white woman syndrome.

how is he a chad?

Jfl hes a framecel actually, a legit 5/10, maybe a 6. Kinda proves redpill is real ngl
Looks harmless as fuck yet managed to pull alpha dark-triad game..
This kinda post makes me question the blackpill that personality dont matter tbh...

Low IQ. You don't decide what constitutes as good looking and the fact that he can string along a bunch of girls is enough proof that he is a Chad.

chad has the best personality

The more you have,
The more you get...

There's a (((bible meme))) somewhere in that.
The more you have,
The more you get...

There's a (((bible meme))) somewhere in that.

Last edited:
https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/ole-miss-murder-suspect-had-175935919.html

Others heard Ally Kostial mention Brandon Theesheld repeatedly, both in conversation and in texts. One student, Rex Ravita, who lived on the same dorm floor as Theesheld during their freshman year at Ole Miss, recalled that he once saw Kostial at a friend’s house “crying over him.”

“He would say to her, ‘Come over,’ then completely ditch her and then go out with another girl, or he would say that he loved her and then deny he ever said it,” says Ravita.
“They were not exclusive and she was on the hook for him,” he says. “He just led her on badly.”

Another Kostial friend posted on Twitter: “He harassed her for years, took advantage of her for years. I spent countless nights holding Ally close drying her tears about this monster for years.

He must have an amazing personality.
When will Stacies cry over for our personalities, boyo?
2. Theesfeld, Who Is From Fort Worth, Texas, & Graduated From San Marcos Academy, Was Called a ‘Daddy’s Boy’ Who Was ‘Arrogant & Misogynistic’ by His Former Dormmate

His father, Daniel Theesfeld, is a doctor in the Fort Worth area, who owns and operates the Pain Management Center of Texas, according to his Facebook page.
Ravita, who is a student journalist at Ole Miss, was also one of Theesfeld’s freshman year dormmates. He told KMOV-TV that Theesfeld was “arrogant and misogynistic.” He added, “I’m not going to sugar coat it, he was pretty much a daddy’s boy type, constantly had to reference his father’s money, how his dad could get him out of anything, just that attitude all the time. Any type of vulgar comment he could say, any type of rude comment to anybody in our dorm, any of the women.”
Ravita told the news station that Theesfeld dated Ally Kostial off-and-on during the more than three years they had spent together in Oxford.
“Of course it was surprising because I knew him and of the situation, but to hear that the circumstances of how and why it happened, it just all clicked and made sense,” Ravita told the news station. “I truly believe that he manipulated her emotionally to have her believe that he loved her the same way she did, and I think he had her on the hook until the very last second.”

“Ally would talk about how crazy aggressive he was,” one of Kostial’s friends told The Daily Beast. “I don’t know how many times she called me about him. About how he was treating her and about how he acted when they were together. We all told her to end it with him, but she always said she saw the good in him.”

JFL, from reading that, I CAN ONLY SAY SHE WAS BLINDED BY HIS GREAT PERSONALITY.

The thing is, they say "oh, it was just that one time". This kind of thing happens very often, and there are far more chads with bad personalities than ugly guys with good ones. You seldom see an ugly guy with a bird, because personality can't compensate for looks, while looks can compensate for personality

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back