Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Another 'Stacey' hits the wall

BornToLose

BornToLose

Oops!... I lost again
★★★★★
Stacey with an e being the character's name in this dumb Brit soap.

From this:

IS Stacey

To this:

she wasn't really a stacy to begin with

She was fugly to begin with. Doesn't matter though still SMV mogs this entire userbase by a factor of 1000

where's the stacy

She was never a Stacy. Just had youth on her side.

She is a 4 at best

She looked 40 in the top pic

Still has more SMV than 99% of this forum.

If she's a stacy then more than half of women in the world are stacies

"The wall" is MGTOW cope. Even looking like that she SMV-mogs the entire male gender.

Those ugly fat cunts gets gangbanged by Chads as much as they want. While simple men are working out, earning money, protecting our country and still gets no bitches or gets betabuxxed. This phenomena is the result of 'every body is beutiful' bulshit runned by fat ugly foids. Have you seen a 5'2 fat manlet called handsome. Me neither. Not only they are called ugly but also are given false steoriotypes like 'mysogonist' or 'domestic terrorist'. Blackpill idealogy is just a result of this cucked society were are living in.

From ‘Stacey’ to stinky

Still mogs every incel to every exists despite being Becky even in her youth, she could stil get hundred of orbiters to take care of her every need

she was nevER a stacy to begin with

Stacey with an e being the character's name in this dumb Brit soap.
Does no one actually read the original posts anymore? Honestly pic 1 I'd say LTB 6/10, pic 2 sub-5 3/10. I just wanted to show a wall example when I was drunk and this dumb soap came on TV. And by wall I mean they can't get Chad easily anymore; obviously their SMV will still mog any of ours.

Last edited: