Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Another song that has incel lyrics, About A Girl by The Academy Is...

MountainGorilla

MountainGorilla

ȠỈဌဌᕦЃ
★★★★★
This song is how he has oneitis for a girl but he can't get her, he will never have teen love, its over :feelsrope:

One song about a girl
I can't breathe when I'm around her
I'll wait here everyday
In case you scratch the surface
She'll never notice
I'm not in love
This is not my heart
I'm not gonna waste these words
About a girl
Last night I knew what to say
But you weren't there to hear it
These lines: so well rehearsed
Tongue-tied and overloaded
You never noticed
I'm not in love
This is not my heart
About a girl
I'm not in love
This is not your song
About a girl
To be loved, to be loved
What more could you ask for?
To be loved, to be loved
Everyone wants to be loved
To be loved
What more could you ask for
To be loved, to be loved

Everyone...
I'm not in love
This is not my heart
I'm not gonna waste these…

Once again first reply, I just broke this thread's hymen. Anyone else who posts after me is getting my sloppy seconds, my leftovers.

Just remember that the first reply is the most special reply and you'll never experience this thread the way I did and this thread will never feel the way it felt about me about you.

It's Over , you might as well just go post on IncelTears and talk about how much of a "man" you are for replying on a thread that I pump and dumped. Have fun with my scraps, cucks.

Once again first reply, I just broke this thread's hymen. Anyone else who posts after me is getting my sloppy seconds, my leftovers.

Just remember that the first reply is the most special reply and you'll never experience this thread the way I did and this thread will never feel the way it felt about me about you.

It's Over , you might as well just go post on IncelTears and talk about how much of a "man" you are for replying on a thread that I pump and dumped. Have fun with my scraps, cucks.
Didnt you get warned for that shit

Yeah I'm a cuck so what?I don't get why you guys use it as an insult because I'm proud to say it.I'm a furry cuck. I don"t like how you guys shame me from doing it my wife's boyfriend loves it too okay?SO PLEASE REESPECT ME:soy::soy::feels::feels:

Yeah I'm a cck so what?I don't get why you guys use it as an insult because I'm proud to say it.ilI'm a furry cuck. I don"t like how you guys shame me from doing it my wife's boyfriend loves it too okay?SO PLEASE REESPECT ME:soy::soy::feels::feels:
Maybe St.Blackops2cel's light guide you to the right path

Attachments

• 1k31NIl6URCk6v8ALQF8RpA.png.cf.png
    1k31NIl6URCk6v8ALQF8RpA.png.cf.png
    519 KB · Views: 2
brutal
broken hearts and unrequited love have sustained the music industry for ages now...

:feelsYall: