Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Another shooting in Dayton, Ohio

• Thread starter Deleted member 1780
  • Start date
So many people going ER
So many people going to the ER

theyre going hard today ain't they

These dumb WN retards are going to make all incel forums shut down and send all of us to jail.

Dumb motherfuckers.

These dumb WN retards are going to make all incel forums shut down and send all of us to jail.

Dumb motherfuckers.
Surprised they havnt rounded everyone up yet anyways tbh

Surprised they havnt rounded everyone up yet anyways tbh

Shitposting is our only cope, now that's gonna be taken away from us. What the fuck do they actually want?

image0.jpg

Holy fuck, he's on a killstreak today.

My guess is that this person targeted blacks. The person had to have heard the shooting in el-paso, which promoted their time of shooting. This is why I think it is most likely race based.

Dayton is 42% black.

It could have also been someone inspired to go ER in general because of the el-paso attack.

Either way, their timing had to have been motivated by the el-paso attack -- unless this person has been asleep for the past 12 hours.

Last edited:
Shitposting is our only cope, now that's gonna be taken away from us. What the fuck do they actually want?
Idk but they need to fuck off. shit normies with their obsession to pedestal pussy and deny that looks mean anything. God I fucking can't stand 99% of this population. everyone that's not blackpilled just needs to get the fuck off this earth

The cascade effect is interesting to watch playout. dominos toppling over one another.

Last edited:

Dumb motherfuckers.
They can't send you to jail if you fight back. We've done nothing wrong. Fuck the police and this society.

They can't send you to jail if you fight back. We've done nothing wrong. Fuck the police and this society.
Then why the fuck FBI came to my place? Over some internet shitpost?
It's not yet in the US, but writing misogynistic contents on social media is a crime in UK.

Then why the fuck FBI came to my place? Over some internet shitpost?
It's not yet in the US, but writing misogynistic contents on social media is a crime in UK.
Well there's loads of things that are a crime here that you'll get fuck all done to you for. Justice system is soft as fuck here. Running a drug empire selling crack an smack would get you 3.5 years here compared to about 70 in the US. Apart from a violent murder its actually really hard to be jailed here for a serious length of time. Some foid suffocated her two young kids cause they got in the way of her whoring lifestyle. She got 32 years, in many other countries she'd be jailed for life or face death penalty.

Well there's loads of things that are a crime here that you'll get fuck all done to you for. Justice system is soft as fuck here. Running a drug empire selling crack an smack would get you 3.5 years here compared to about 70 in the US. Apart from a violent murder its actually really hard to be jailed here for a serious length of time. Some foid suffocated her two young kids cause they got in the way of her whoring lifestyle. She got 32 years, in many other countries she'd be jailed for life or face death penalty.

Mother killing toddlers == 32 years.

Nice.

hopefully the streak continues