Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Another shooting: 9 dead, 16 injured in a shooting in Dayton, Ohio

• Thread starter Deleted member 17811
  • Start date
Deleted member 17811

Deleted member 17811

[MISOGYNIST]™
-
Nine people are dead after a shooting in Dayton, Ohio, according to police. Dayton Police say the suspect also is dead. Sixteen other people were injured in the incident that took place within 13 hours of a shooting that left 20 dead in El Paso, Texas.
The Dayton shooting took place around 1 a.m. on East 5th Street in the city's Oregon district, a popular downtown area, Dayton Deputy Director and Assistant Chief of Police Lt. Col. Matt Carper told reporters early Sunday morning.
The suspect, who was shot and killed by responding officers, has not yet been identified. Carper said the shooter fired multiple rounds from a "long gun." The shooting happened as the suspect was making his way toward a bar called Ned Peppers, Montgomery County Emergency Services spokeswoman Deb Decker said.
The shooter wore body armor, Decker said.

Shit is happening. Two in a week. college sluts n normies are shaking in fear:feelskek: :feelsbaton:

Heroes amongst us

Nine people are dead after a shooting in Dayton, Ohio, according to police. Dayton Police say the suspect also is dead. Sixteen other people were injured in the incident that took place within 13 hours of a shooting that left 20 dead in El Paso, Texas.
The Dayton shooting took place around 1 a.m. on East 5th Street in the city's Oregon district, a popular downtown area, Dayton Deputy Director and Assistant Chief of Police Lt. Col. Matt Carper told reporters early Sunday morning.
The suspect, who was shot and killed by responding officers, has not yet been identified. Carper said the shooter fired multiple rounds from a "long gun." The shooting happened as the suspect was making his way toward a bar called Ned Peppers, Montgomery County Emergency Services spokeswoman Deb Decker said.
The shooter wore body armor, Decker said.

Shit is happening. Two in a week. college sluts n normies are shaking in fear:feelskek: :feelsbaton:

That’s what happens when you push low status men to breaking point. And those college sluts have every reason to be scared, because they know their next

The shooter wore body armor
Images   2019 08 04T191006646

Peak aesthetic tbh

Wonder if he had a distinct motive like the last shooter.

The shooter wore body armor.
TOP.
So edgy.
I imagine myself wearing that with a grin on my face.
I am getting... P U M P E D U P V I B E S just from thinking about it.

That’s what happens when you push low status men to breaking point. And those college sluts have every reason to be scared, because they know their next
True. These shootings won't stop :feelsokman: