Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Another shitty day at this job

Q

Qwertyuiop99

Mythic
I was fucking minding my own business doing price changes. This old white man asked for directions and didn't say " thank you" .After that this old white woman asked where are the bathrooms scales ,I told her aisle 39 . 2 minutes later she came amd told me she didn't see them . I asked her if she was sure ?
She replied something but I didn't hear . But she told the person she was talking to the phone with "how can I have this attitude" something like that.

I went to aisle 39 I showed her the scales. She told me she didn't look at to the left. Ngl she's dumb the whole aisle is 39 look on your right and on your left . She didn't apologize nor say " thanks" . Her husband did it for her . I was so mad ngl. Those fucking customers think people owe them. Most of them are asking you for items that are not in the section I'm working and expect you to know. Recently I was about to take my meal ,this guy asked about the lotto machine and mentioned "you're working here ,you should know"

This morning,I was putting some drawers at a location, this woman asked me where is this grill (she was looking at a sample) I told her I don't know bc I'm not working in this section. She started pressuring and increasing her voice. I stopped and was watching her. She said she was joking... After I found the grill . She didn't buy her and said she'll buy it later.

Often when people asked me for directions,if I don't see any form of kindness.I say "I don't know"

I also changed from full time to part time. When I get a new job I'll leave without giving 2weeks notice. While I was doing the change,my team lead was asking if I really wanted to change to part time? If he's giving me too much work (he already knows the answer) .

Last edited:
Cast your haitian voodoo on them

Do a real subhuman job like factory or warehouse. Retail jobs aren't for sub 5 males.

I was fucking minding my own business doing price changes. This old white man asked for directions and didn't say " thank you" .After that this old white woman asked where are the bathrooms scales ,I told her aisle 39 . 2 minutes later she came amd told me she didn't see them . I asked her if she was sure ?
She replied something but I didn't hear . But she told the person she was talking to the phone with "how can I have this attitude" something like that.

I went to aisle 39 I showed her the scales. She told me she didn't look at to the left. Ngl she's dumb the whole aisle is 39 look on your right and and left . She didn't apologize nor say " thanks" . Her husband did it for her . I was so mad ngl. Those fucking customers think people owe them. Most of them are asking you for items that are not in the section I'm working and expect you to know. Recently I was about to take my meal ,this guy asked about the lotto machine and mentioned "you're working here ,you should know"

This morning,I was putting some drawers at a location, this woman asked me where is this grill (she was looking at a sample) I told her I don't know bc I'm not working in this section. She started pressuring and increasing her voice. I stopped and was watching her. She said she was joking... After I found the grill . She didn't buy her and said she'll buy it later.

Often when people asked me for directions,if I don't see any form of kindness.I say "I don't know"

I also changed from full time to part time. When I get a new job I'll leave without giving 2weeks notice. While I was doing the change,my team lead was asking if I really wanted to change to part time? If he's giving me too much work (he already knows the answer) .
Lmao, ngl but from the outside this just seems funny.

Last edited:
Im gonna start working soon if someone comes up to me ill just act like im deaf

This is fucking brutal Bro. I hope you find a better job soon so you can keep gathering resources and start to live like Peter North. Hang in there, I promise you it will be worth it in the end.

Boss and supervisors can be the biggest assholes