Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Another shit day at work

Michael15651

Michael15651

Destined Virgin.
★★★★★
Day 2/5 of training

Again… room of 50 well-dressed chads and Stacy’s with some Indiancels going for IT

They had projects where we had to partner with someone. I already dreaded the day before that.

Long story short they had a tour and meeting the managers supervisors of another facility that was optional but instead I went home. (It was already 8 hours).

I immediately called a Marines recruiter when I got in the car and was VERY direct.

Recruiter: “Hello?”

Me: “Hello, this is Mike, I was hoping to schedule an appointment to come in THIS weekend and discuss joining the marines”

Recruiter: “Yeah sure, does Saturday work?”

Me: “Yep, let’s say around 10?”

Recruiter: “10 works”

Me: “When I come in how soon can I start the enlistment?”

Recruiter: “You have to take an ALP test and the ASVAB”

Me: “Is that all taken on the same day?”

Recruiter: “Yes”

Me: “Perfect, I’ll shoot you a text to confirm the appointment and see you at 10”.

BAM. I didn’t ask for him name or anything. I want to get out of this hell hole of a job and financial situation, rent out my 3 bedroom house to someone and make passive income.

I also was the only one who failed the science test today during training out of 50 people. BACK AT IT AGAIN TOMORROW. YIPPY!!!

I fuckin hate my life

Last edited:
Better than me for being able to find work