Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Another shit day at dollar store....

highschooldropout

highschooldropout

Banned
-
I'm in the bathroom right now at my piece of shit minimum wage job and I hate it I want to smear crap all over the walls and walk the fuck out!!!

I'm in the bathroom right now at my piece of shit minimum wage job and I hate it I want to smear crap all over the walls and walk the fuck out!!!
smear shit all over the walls while joker laughing then walk the fuck outta there

smear shit all over the walls while joker laughing then walk the fuck outta there
that will definetly show them, don't know what it's gonna show them, but it sure is something

i do that every day at my job and each time my boss claps and gives me a raise

i do that every day at my job and each time my boss claps and gives me a raise
this is why you're 300lbs at 5'10, eating high calorie food such as human feces and mcdonalds makes you fat
take the incelselfie pill, get back up to 320lbs

i handed in an application at a dollar store near me a long time ago and they ghosted me twice :fuk:

i handed in an application at a dollar store near me a long time ago and they ghosted me twice :fuk:
I had to apply at like 13 jobs before I got this one I hated every second of it but it's a numbers game for ugly dudes.

Fuck them. For relief: just hop on GTA 5, find a similar shop and throw a molotov on its facade. Let it burn...

:feelsthink: :feelsokman: :feelsdevil::dab: