Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Another sad and depressing night because of my height

lilwrist

lilwrist

Banned
-
19 here almost 20.. never had a gf and knew I would never have one for like 5 years now. I know a lot of people will say I'm too young to be incel but hear me out.

My parents r short immigrants from Russia. While I do have good eyes everything else is sht. My hair always gets greasy to no fault of my own, I'm 5'7 and I have a bad nose.

I'm going to college next month and honestly it's kinda frightening cuz I have to move out and idk if I can afford rent by myself but I have no other choice. My parents dont wanna let me move out cuz they think I'm gonna get beaten in the city yes they're quite litterally black pilling me by saying I won't be able to handle myself cuz of my height. They're saying I can't live in society cuz of my height. I hate my fucking height I fucking hate it. Slavs r supposed to be tall but here I am 5'7 what happened? I didn't even grow taller then my dad. Fuck...

And fu k u inceltears ur horrible people

Привет, русский! Как ты там? Тут русских практически нет... по крайней мере, они общаться не хотят

Привет, русский! Как ты там? Тут русских практически нет... по крайней мере, они общаться не хотят
Hi I had to translate this I'm not russian my parents are, I was born in germany my parents immigrated from Russia to there. Sorry for any confusion I sadly don't speak the language but it seeks interesting

Hi I had to translate this I'm not russian my parents are, I was born in germany my parents immigrated from Russia to there. Sorry for any confusion I sadly don't speak the language but it seeks interesting
Shit, i want to migrate too, gonna try it in USA

Yep, this is russian language. How is life in Germany? 5'7 is small there? dunno, it looks just slightly lower than average, but thats okay - not like 5'5 or less

Shit, i want to migrate too, gonna try it in USA

Yep, this is russian language. How is life in Germany? 5'7 is small there? dunno, it looks just slightly lower than average, but thats okay - not like 5'5 or less
I live in America was just born in germany still cruel here

Calm down - most Russian and Ukrainian young men in California thugmaxx to cope with living in the city.

The Slavs I knew in college were dynamic as fuck. They were basically whiggers, who also worked different jobs, and were good at saving money.

Apparently, there is a stereotype that Slavic foids don’t mind having fat and ugly husbands, as long as the man is rich.