Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Another roastie blocked me today

kay'

kay'

المانلة المعذّب
★★★★★
Ive been rizzing up a girl i met online for two weeks now.

She was comfortable enough to share pictures.

She gave me her instagram and shes like a 9/10.

Jfl i started laughing at myself because i look subhuman compared to her.

She knows i am 5'4, she is 5'3 and told me she doesnt mind that and that she likes my wittiness and sense of humour.

I shared my instagram with her.

This is what i got:
"You look too young are you sure you are an adult?"

I knew its over, JFL.

I told her yea i just shaved my beard recently and have a babyface without it.

I check instagram right now and:

What a cringe nigger life where you have to jester and clown your way to the queen, then she orders your execution anyways.

I am fucking cutting my dick soon. @svgmn1 send in the local imam you dumbass low iq muslim nigger i kill your family

Last edited:
Over for jestercels

"incels".is

???

Jfl exactly this. What a clown existence. I was making fun of this comment yet it is my reality everyday.

Thats it a different femur bone would have changed everything.

Extremely sad and ironic that i cant do anything about it except bite the bullet and act tough.

I need to overdose on whatever drugs i have left and hope my heart doesnt fight it like it always does and keeps me alive for no apparent reason except more suffering and pain

She knows i am 5'4, she is 5'3 and told me she doesnt mind that and that she likes my wittiness and sense of humour.

This is what i got:

I knew its over, JFL.

View attachment 1217931

What a cringe nigger life where you have to jester and clown your way to the queen, then she orders your execution anyways.

I am fucking cutting my dick soon. @svgmn1 send in the local imam you dumbass low iq muslim nigger i kill your family
thats what babyfaces youg looking man get

This is what i got:

I knew its over, JFL.

View attachment 1217931

women hate babyfaces and "pretty boys" thats why eliot was fucked too. women love caveman looking men that can fuck their brains out

Brutal, my condolences.

This happened with me also a few times: Some of the foids said I was intelligent, but the second they aw my face they ignored me(ghosted) or just left/blocked.

Brutal, my condolences.

This happened with me also a few times: Some of the foids said I was intelligent, but the second they aw my face they ignored me(ghosted) or just left/blocked.
I didnt have expectations. Not like i can get into a serious relationship either way.

she s like a 9/10 probably gets 10 guys a day to choose from.

but why the fuck would u block me? Just tell me you re not interested.

They block as if you are a fly in the way or something.

they just have it too easy man, thats what it is.

I didnt have expectations. Not like i can get into a serious relationship either way.
Even if I could ascend, I'm just far too stunted socially & non-NT to actually have a relationship. :fuk:
she s like a 9/10 probably gets 10 guys a day to choose from.

but why the fuck would u block me? Just tell me you re not interested.

They block as if you are a fly in the way or something.
Foids love to make ugly males & autists feel like trash, that's why.
they just have it too easy man, thats what it is.
Life o creative mode

Even if I could ascend, I'm just far too stunted socially & non-NT to actually have a relationship. :fuk:

Life o creative mode
Im not even autistic. I have good social skills and i can fake confidence but once they see my looks its over.

This is what makes it worse. Its like a chad stuck inside an incel body.

im transchad mango

Just another day on "incels".is :feelsseriously:

Life o creative mode
Im too brain damaged from years of rotting, functionally too retarded to socialize, thanks to that I have the emotional needs of a 5 year old, which means I will be dumped on the spot ASAP, because, why should a foid care about a short, asocial loser's problems when she can have a 6'4 Mogger, NT, low inhib real man straight away?

Last edited:
Im too brain damaged from years of rotting, functionally too retarded to socialize, thanks to that I have the emotional needs of a 5 year old, which means I will be dumped on the spot ASAP, because, why should a foid care about a short, asocial loser's problems when she can have a 6'4 Mogger, NT, low inhib real man straight away?
Foids hate one thing the most, which is caring about Non chad's problems.

Same, Im too underdeveloped and socially retarded to be able to even socialize with anyone really. If only I was born taller, more attractive, more NT, more high IQ. Its over

Same, Im too underdeveloped and socially retarded to be able to even socialize with anyone really. If only I was born taller, more attractive, more NT, more high IQ. Its over
Been born with decent IQ in every other area except socially is hell, im too self aware for my own good......

I read it another something BLACKED me today. my brain is totally fried and my sense of humor ruined my thoughts

sending out all penis execution units

This is what i got:

I knew its over, JFL.
ok ded srs I don't even try to hit on foids anymore I gave up on that some years ago after trying a lot. this happened to me more than one time but I vividly remember the last time this happened it was on bumble and unlike you I didn't keep going. once she told me "you look childish" I told her "you look like you need some good dicking tbh" and blocked her instantly because I knew it was pointless after that line lol

post her insta here and let the mentalcels do what they do best