Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Another ricecel cope

Still waiting on that bollywood craze

Then he has to admit it’s absolutely over for dark skinned Asians considering the backbone of his cope is “White girls love K-POP=White girls love me long time!!”

Is there a single mainstream K-POP or JPOP group in Western media that has remotely dark skinned members?

redditor ricecels are on another level of cope lmao

he's trying so hard to find a reason why his own race's females would be attracted to him,really over for him and asian men

he's trying so hard to find a reason why his own race's females would be attracted to him,really over for him and asian men
What's normal for all other races is extraordinary cope for ricemen :incel:

He will never have it as good as White men or Hispanic men in dating because he is an Asian male.

But the fact that he is a young Asian dude in America and 5'8 (which is average for north east asian men), his dating pool is much larger than the dating pool of a 28-35 year old Asian man.

1. He mentioned that he was Korean. Asian foids regardless whether they are FOB or American, rank Korean men the highest out of all groups of Asian men. I'm not saying he will have it as good as a white guy but I'm just saying that being a Korean dude in itself is an advantage for noodlewhores.

2. FOB asian girls in university towns, mostly date other Asian men. I see this at Stanford or Berkeley. And lemme tell you, these FOB noodlewhores from China are a ton more feminine. American women are absolute total slobs in comparison. Only the ugly FOB noodlewhores are seen with white men whereas for 2nd generation American noodlewhores, its like 50-60+ percent are with white men.

3. Some white foids in college campuses will actually date Asian dudes. Again, I see them at Berkeley and Stanford whereas in the real world, its close to none. And if white foids do decide to date Asian dudes, they go for Korean, Japanese, or Filipino dudes. This is pretty consistent.

Once he gets into his late 20s and beyond, and he hasn't already found someone, its game over. His dating pool will shrink significantly. No young FOB noodlewhores in college towns, no niche group of white foids in college towns willing to date asian dudes. And most noodlewhores this age group, are already settled with white men and a few lucky Asian American men (about 14-18% of Asian American men in my estimation). His being Korean won't save him by then.

Last edited:
Is there a single mainstream K-POP or JPOP group in Western media that has remotely dark skinned members?

It'll take time before Korean/Japanese/Chinese virgins realize the need to flood SEA.

I've never seen it

How long do you think this kpop craze needs to last to create positive smv for long term? seems like cope :feelskek: