Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Another Retarded Tradcuck

Regenerator

Regenerator

Virgin But Incel
★★★★★

View: https://x.com/MindMatterr/status/1822938842111812025

Fixed title: "Feminine women don't like feminine men who are short & ugly. They only like feminine men who are Chads" Only men who are insecure about their masculinity have to make these coping retarded threads.

Cope

Yes we all know women love 5 ft 2 balding ugly men with micropenises who have value & reputation.:feelsclown: Leading with your wallet is betabuxxing in disguise. At least looks-maxing is more benifictial since femoids care about looks the most.

Retard

I guess then every soy redditor & MTF tranny is super masculine since they are huge coomers? Having a lower sex drive if anything proves more impulse control & discipline & does not make you a low IQ retard.

Friend

You can be masculine by yourself you know? The year is 2024 not 1924 online exists you can talk to other men online & you have more options since online is global while IRL is just your local neighbourhood.

Facial hair

Well that proves how ignorant you are of gender differences. I can tell a KPOP star is male quite easily just by looking at their skull size & frame. I guess also FTM trannies & soyboys are the epitome of masculinity since they have facial hair? vagina's have hair too you know?

61e

This whole thread is retarded red pilled cope although I agree with some of his points. Femoids don't care if you're masculine or feminine. They care about your looks first & foremost.

Jfl at this cope

Another sufferer of retardation and of the male gaze

I swear these retarded Twitter threads are made by coping gymcels

idk what to say just post for number post

Me after reading all that corny shit
tenor.gif

Yes we all know women love 5 ft 2 balding ugly men with micropenises who have value & reputation.:feelsclown: Leading with your wallet is betabuxxing in disguise. At least looks-maxing is more benifictial since femoids care about looks the most.
Good-looking Chad who was highly extroverted and low-inhib ever since childhood effortlessly soars to the money and status he was always meant to have = "Damn, look how hard that man worked to get where he is, no wonder woman love him so much:soy::soy::soy:."

View: https://x.com/MindMatterr/status/1822938842111812025

Fixed title: "Feminine women don't like feminine men who are short & ugly. They only like feminine men who are Chads" Only men who are insecure about their masculinity have to make these coping retarded threads.

View attachment 1222306

View attachment 1222308
I guess then every soy redditor & MTF tranny is super masculine since they are huge coomers? Having a lower sex drive if anything proves more impulse control & discipline & does not make you a low IQ retard.

View attachment 1222313
You can be masculine by yourself you know? The year is 2024 not 1924 online exists you can talk to other men online & you have more options since online is global while IRL is just your local neighbourhood.

View attachment 1222315

Well that proves how ignorant you are of gender differences. I can tell a KPOP star is male quite easily just by looking at their skull size & frame. I guess also FTM trannies & soyboys are the epitome of masculinity since they have facial hair? vagina's have hair too you know?

View attachment 1222317

This whole thread is retarded red pilled cope although I agree with some of his points. Femoids don't care if you're masculine or feminine. They care about your looks first & foremost.

Red pill cope

Dude took a screenshot and wrote a whole ass essay on twitter. Nah! Man, men's copes are reaching levels I didn't know was possible.

For example, the ginger literally has to tilt his head to maintain eye contact.

If he wasn't a ginger and had proper arrangements of bones, he'd be called an example of 'rugged masculinity'.

Brother I swear reading masculinity copers' content is the funniest fucking thing. They project and cope so much and are unable to understand female gaze at all.

Brother I swear reading masculinity copers' content is the funniest fucking thing. They project and cope so much and are unable to understand female gaze at all.
I used to be a masculinity coper a few years ago :feelsclown: Until I noticed how many femoids love pretty boys like One Direction & BTS.

Good-looking Chad who was highly extroverted and low-inhib ever since childhood effortlessly soars to the money and status he was always meant to have = "Damn, look how hard that man worked to get where he is, no wonder woman love him so much:soy::soy::soy:."

I used to be a masculinity coper a few years ago :feelsclown: Until I noticed how many femoids love pretty boys like One Direction & BTS.
Me too brocel, me too.. turns out they are attracted to beauty, not pure masculinity. I also used to think foids valued masculine character traits like being kind, responsible, brave and caring, the most. Turns out they don't even know what these things mean JFL, because foids themselves were never taught anything of it (growing up they were taught how to apply make up, how to lie to and manipulate their way through socialization, how to use boys and men to their advantage and so on, no wonder absolute most of them are shitty people)

The masculinity cope is hilarious. Chad could call her mommy and she would still worship him like a god

They're literally just breathing and this nigga got something to say

>Tradcuck Genius shows a picture of a clearly masculine (7/10) man and a feminine woman
>calls the clearly masculine-looking man feminine for no reason
>gives bullshit, esoteric and utterly illogical reasons to prove his statement

Traditional way of thinking as well - as far away from facts and logic as possible, just like they did it in the medieval times. Look guys, he's soooo traditional. Good thing he didn't instruct his poor redpillcuck followers to start drinking Laudanum and practice bloodletting like they did it back then.

Oh, right, if he said that his rabid followers might have burned the hoe at a stake like they did it back during Salem witch trials. And he wouldn't want that, god forbid anything happen to his femoid queenz

Last edited:
Me too brocel, me too.. turns out they are attracted to beauty, not pure masculinity. I also used to think foids valued masculine character traits like being kind, responsible, brave and caring, the most. Turns out they don't even know what these things mean JFL, because foids themselves were never taught anything of it (growing up they were taught how to apply make up, how to lie to and manipulate their way through socialization, how to use boys and men to their advantage and so on, no wonder absolute most of them are shitty people)
Femoids prefer androgynes men over purely masculine men.