Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Another rejection on the job search

andinocel

andinocel

Overlord
★★
It's for a STEM position. The rejection was from an actual foid, it didn't appear to be a generic robotic email.
I got catfished in my current job and stuck doing stupid tasks, so I'm looking for something better
As the foid gave her name, and it was a pretty unique surname, I was able to find her on LinkedIn--- early to mid 20s, fairly fresh out of college, and a degree that is not STEM whatsoever (a quite stupid, easy sounding degree); I know more about the position than this bitch. I'm sure she looked me up on LinkedIn and saw my photo, because lookism has been proven in hiring and getting interviews

I had to cancel an interview call cause fags didn't reply for 2 months and I already joined elsewhere
This is why foids shouldn't run HR

apply as a foid, get your application accepted without complications, whenever you can no longer larp as a foid say you mistakenly chose female on the application or whatever.

Last edited:
Tried to apply for other jobs, I got two phone interviews and one 2nd round of interview and a test. After that it was dead silent, the job listing is still up. That is being over qualified for all these positions.

Fuck employers.