Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Another reason why women love bad guys...

• Thread starter idkwattodowithlife
  • Start date
idkwattodowithlife

idkwattodowithlife

Banned
-
Is the emotional high, they get from them. Women love to be emotionally stimulated in all different sorts. If they stay to neutral or stable for too long, they'll doze off, and look for elsewhere to get their emotional highs met. Women are also unstable by their nature and to keep them sane, you better or gotta be prepared to take them on an emotional rollercoaster, to keep them at the tip of your own fingers, keep them on their toes, keep them second guessing, and hence in doing so it would keep emotional needs in check.

they "love" gl guys, good or bad

nausea said:
they "love" gl guys, good or bad
That's true (looks/face will always come first), but what happens when we have a good looking nice guy vs a good looking bad guy? Now, that's a dilemma or a tough question we have there.

I'm talking about how bad guys emotionally stimulate women.

There's even stories about women leaving their husbands for criminals because they get an emotional high from dating them, e.g. like heroin/crack addicts shooting themselves up with drugs. They love the adrenaline rush, that they get from them.

There's also a study detailing that women prefer to date men with dark triad personalities and a lot of them also view them as father material, which is quite strange.

idkwattodowithlife said:
That's true (looks/face will always come first), but what happens when we have a good looking nice guy vs a good looking bad guy? Now, that's a dilemma or a tough question we have there.

I'm talking about how bad guys emotionally stimulate women.

There's even stories about women leaving their husbands for criminals because they get an emotional high from dating them, e.g. like heroin/crack addicts shooting themselves up with drugs. They love adrenaline rush, that they get from them.

There's also a study detailing that women prefer to date men with dark triad personalities and a lot of them also view them as father material, which is quite strange.

the better looking always wins, BUT you may be into something here...please read the book ( or at least the quotes I made)

there's good discussion to have on the topic, I agree

its because they like being told what to do and taken advantage of. they like following the leader

It also allows them to play victim (Which women absolutely love to do) and garner sympathy etc

They will complain about how bad boy chad always cheats with other women and abuses her, how she hates him and wishes he would stop it, but she still goes back to him anyway lul.

Behaviour doesn't matter in the slightest, a bad boy tyson ballou would be just as successful with women as a good boy jordan barrett

they love chad

Women love good looking men only

JFL so I have to be a violent asshole to these bitches. My parents just didn’t raise me like this. FML

JFL so I have to be a violent asshole to these bitches. My parents just didn’t raise me like this. FML
It won't work, they only accept violent or arrogant behaviour from chads.