Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Another reason to neet: they love to nitpick you at work

Chevalier

Chevalier

Recruit
★★★★
I see this all the time. Men are automatically held to higher standards than foids in the workplace which also means that both normies and supervisors LOVE to nitpick you to death, criticize everything you do and just give you a hard time in ways they would never do to foids.

Most foids I see are basically having stupid side conversations with other foids all day long, some are even on their phone making personal calls, they never seem to know anything and are always asking people (men) for help. Keep in mind they get paid the same we do if not more. If they have a "bad" phone call with someone they'll say "I"m not answering calls anymore! I'm not gonna be doing any work today! omg i'm so upset!" and everyone respects it and understands...

No one says shit to them cause if they do is waahhhhhhhhhh to HR , muh harassment or start crying so simps can white knight for them.

Guys are told to basically man up and deal with any shit that comes their way.

Boomers especially have all the time in the world it seems and they love to simp for even ugly foids while giving guys a hard time for small shit. :feelswhat:

I work mostly with boomers and older gen xers, and mostly male. The few millennial foids are polite but cold. Theres an older millennial bitch close to my age that has it out for me, for really stupid shit. When not being a cunt, shes very dismissive, and i know its towards me because shes bubbly with other coworkers, and a huge kiss ass towards our boomer boss

they never seem to know anything and are always asking people (men) for help.

I notice foid employees now immediately resort to their phones when asked simple questions like 'where would I find X'.

I work mostly with boomers and older gen xers, and mostly male. The few millennial foids are polite but cold. Theres an older millennial bitch close to my age that has it out for me, for really stupid shit. When not being a cunt, shes very dismissive, and i know its towards me because shes bubbly with other coworkers, and a huge kiss ass towards our boomer boss

:feelsohgod: can relate, being a millenial myself. working with foids is a nightmare..they nitpick everything if ur not chad...the men are almost always chill..its typical foid brain syndrome..overcomplicating things and being a nitpicking cunt

:feelsohgod: can relate, being a millenial myself. working with foids is a nightmare..they nitpick everything if ur not chad...the men are almost always chill..its typical foid brain syndrome..overcomplicating things and being a nitpicking cunt

well said.

I can sooooo relate to this. :feelsclown:

yeah its like foids are worshipped and are never wrong

yeah its like foids are worshipped and are never wrong

really is...

if they're loud and obnoxious they're just strong women tee hee!
If they're quiet...awww she's a sweet girl!
If they're rude and nasty..aww dude come on she's just messing with you man! :feelsUgh:

I am hoping covid keeps things remote in my area. I talk to my foid supervisor once per week and she has no idea what I look like.

[UWSL]I’m starting an internship in a week at an investment bank, will it be like that for me?[/UWSL]

[UWSL]At least I can accuse anyone I don’t like of antisemitism :feelsLSD:[/UWSL]