Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Another racepill on reddit

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
Sands aren't on the list, but we'd be 0. :feelsrope:

Sands aren't on the list, but we'd be 0. :feelsrope:
Gulf arabs look like curries anyway. Same smv. For the pale arabs kinda look hispanic. So their rankings can be considered similar

It’s all virtue signaling because its trendy to say #StopAsianHate.

Women saying they like us ricecels ≠ actually dating ricecels.

And usually their definition of Asian men is Chang only. And in order to be a Chang, you have to be 10/10.

virtue signalling

Lots of virtue-signalling foids down in the comments section.

“I’ll date any race, personality and hygiene is more important to me”

Your words are dirt-cheap, dirty whore.

“Personality”, “Hygiene”. i guess every ethnic must have bad personalities and terrible hygiene. That explains why most of them are incel right.

All my brocels out here voting for our currycel brothers

I don't give a fuck about a bunch of thirsty foids craving white cock.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/polls/comments/o6sqmv/girls_what_are_you_most_attracted_to/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

Whites mog everyone. But asians second place.. proving kpop maxxing is real among zoomers. Koreans= fakecels
Indians and BBC tied surprisingly. Proves just be black is dying out except ghetto bitches and trailer trash. Normie zoomers don't like em

This dude literally did a poll to confirm what he already suspected

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/polls/comments/o6sqmv/girls_what_are_you_most_attracted_to/h2uvdme/?context=3

JBB was never a thing and kpopmaxxing is not gonna work for most korean males. Even top korean pro gamers cant get girlfriends. Most japanese males are hermits and asexuals. If you are white you have the best chances

I'm not logged into that gay ass reddit site so I can't see the results from the poll. Can someone copy and paste?

So many lies in the comments, women truly are evil beings
I'm not logged into that gay ass reddit site so I can't see the results from the poll. Can someone copy and paste?
Screenshot 20210625 021527

Last edited:
So many lies in the comments, women truly are evil beings

View attachment 460166
Thx, in real life at least where I live here in the SF bay area, it goes:

White guys by far, even low tier white men succeed with black, latina, but mostly with noodlewhores..
Hispanic men second (applies to white looking ones especially, not so much for short dark pedros that work in the field),
Black men at a far distant third (ugly faces, nappy hair, ghetto and low iq, BUT have height and muscularity)
Asian men slightly below blacks (short, ugly, effeminate nerdy losers, lack of facial or body hair, lack of muscles, framelets but highest earners on average)
Middle eastern, and then Indian dead last (all around repulsive to foids)

Last edited:
I don't give a fuck about a bunch of thirsty foids craving white cock.
-:soy:

Nigga you are such a fucking phony go get a life please, you probably can actually get one unlike us

“Personality”, “Hygiene”. i guess every ethnic must have bad personalities and terrible hygiene. That explains why most of them are incel right.
If ethnics had good hygiene why do they have shit colored skin? :feelshmm:

>mfw no whitu chadu cacku

Hypergamy doesn't just apply to foids in the first world, it very much holds in the 3rd world as well. As soon as foids are exposed to cucked western media, they are gonna see a movie with Brad Pit in it and think "yea.. that's what I deserve! teehee." Foids everywhere have a chronic case of white fever.
Also don't bring up arrange marriages. I don't care in which country you live, but if it's an urban area, arranged marriages are not an option; It's 2021.

Thx, in real life at least where I live here in the SF bay area, it goes:

White guys by far, even low tier white men succeed with black, latina, but mostly with noodlewhores..
Hispanic men second (applies to white looking ones especially, not so much for short dark pedros that work in the field),
Black men at a far distant third (ugly faces, nappy hair, ghetto and low iq, BUT have height and muscularity)
Asian men slightly below blacks (short, ugly, effeminate nerdy losers, lack of facial or body hair, lack of muscles, framelets but highest earners on average)
Middle eastern, and then Indian dead last (all around repulsive to foids)
This is what I observe in NYC as well.

Last edited:
It’s all virtue signaling because its trendy to say #StopAsianHate.

Women saying they like us ricecels ≠ actually dating ricecels.

And usually their definition of Asian men is Chang only. And in order to be a Chang, you have to be 10/10.

OUCH!

JBB was never a thing and kpopmaxxing is not gonna work for most korean males. Even top korean pro gamers cant get girlfriends. Most japanese males are hermits and asexuals. If you are white you have the best chances