Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Another question for Christian incels

PersonaPimp

PersonaPimp

WOMEN OWE ME SEX - Discord: personapimp
★★★★★
[UWSL]How do you deal with gender inequality?[/UWSL]
[UWSL]
How do you sustain your faith knowing that a man's life is miserable and a woman's life is easy?

Wouldn't God be unfair creating a situation like this, making it difficult for women to be saved?
If I am saved, I demand that God separate me from women. It is not fair that these beings with easy life enjoy the same eternity as an incel.[/UWSL]

I know being a loyal servant of God will ensure me a spot in heaven
it also helps to not think about all the shit going on

I know being a loyal servant of God will ensure me a spot in heaven
it also helps to not think about all the shit going on
Why did he make the game so unfair to men?

I was never a Catholic, I was born into an Eastern Christian family. I'm part of neither church now, the idea of having an organized religion should be destroyed. I just try living by a good and honest life by Christian standards not because of salvation or something like that. Just because it makes me feel better.

I was never a Catholic, I was born into an Eastern Christian family. I'm part of neither church now, the idea of having an organized religion should be destroyed. I just try living by a good and honest life by Christian standards not because of salvation or something like that. Just because it makes me feel better.
LoL then you not even know what you're talking about
Read the gospels

esses cristãos sofrem lavagem cerebral desde criança, não jogam a toalha, gostam desse cope de que vamos morrer e ir pro paraiso e a justiça vai ser feita no final :feelshaha:

esses cristãos sofrem lavagem cerebral desde criança, não jogam a toalha, gostam desse cope de que vamos morrer e ir pro paraiso e a justiça vai ser feita no final :feelshaha:
A justiça:
Homens pro céu e mulheres no inferno

Não consigo imaginar coisa mais justa.

Why did he make the game so unfair to men?
Because the path to Heaven isn't easy. We all have to go through pain in order to evolve and be accepted into eternity. We have no claim to it from birth, we have to work on that while we're still alive.

Because the path to Heaven isn't easy. We all have to go through pain in order to evolve and be accepted into eternity. We have no claim to it from birth, we have to work on that while we're still alive.
0 Logic

He didn't
You can thank (((them))) for making Christianity the way it is today
so why god dont intervene ?
im not talking about making the world a paradise but just make the situation bearable

First of all, show some respect for people around here, I've noticed you like bitching about a lot of things but make little to no effort in trying to understand someone else's points.

Second of all, I also noticed you're Brazilian and that explains a lot about yourself. Average 87 IQ with no manners, insults people on the internet for no reason, just like your nasty kind. Nasty people.

Last edited:
high IQ questions. it's why I swapped to Buddha maxx

First of all, show some respect for people around here, I've noticed you like bitching about a lot of things but make little to no effort in trying to understand someone else's points.

Second of all, I also noticed you're Brazilian and that explains a lot about yourself. Average 87 IQ with no manners, insults people on the internet for no reason, just like your nasty kind. Nasty people.
Then explain me

[UWSL]Why does God treat salvation the same for men and women knowing that we are very different from each other[/UWSL][UWSL]
In my opinion it is clear that women are much closer to Satan than men.[/UWSL]

Christianity (but more so its forerunner Judaism) have some fair points on femaloids. But i'm still an atheist.

"But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence." (1 Timothy 2:12)

"If a man is found lying with a married woman, then both of them shall die, the man who lay with the woman, and the woman; thus you shall purge the evil from Israel.” (Deu 22:22)

“Then you shall bring them both out to the gate of that city and you shall stone them to death; the girl, because she did not cry out in the city, and the man, because he has violated his neighbor's wife. Thus you shall purge the evil from among you.” (Deu 22:24)

“Then they shall bring out the girl to the doorway of her father's house, and the men of her city shall stone her to death because she has committed an act of folly in Israel by playing the harlot in her father's house; thus you shall purge the evil from among you.” (Deu 22:21)