Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Another pointless birthday

The Enforcer

The Enforcer

Not fit to survive
★★★★★
As usual I spent my birthday, that ended about 45 minutes ago, doing nothing. Slept till mid afternoon so I didnt have to deal with it tbh. They're depressing. They're just regular days I guess except that I know it should be more, and would be if I was a human being. But I guess it means i'm closer to dying, the only thing that will save me from this "life". Atleast I still had my drinks and opiates to tolerate the day but as I said, just a regular day. Mfw 32 and it only gets worse. You dont "live" as an ugly reject, an incel, you exist. This is not life, this is sickness.

As usual I spent my birthday, that ended about 45 minutes ago, doing nothing. Slept till mid afternoon so I didnt have to deal with it tbh. They're depressing. They're just regular days I guess except that I know it should be more, and would be if I was a human being. But I guess it means i'm closer to dying, the only thing that will save me from this "life". Atleast I still had my drinks and opiates to tolerate the day but as I said, just a regular day. Mfw 32 and it only gets worse. You dont "live" as an ugly reject, an incel, you exist. This is not life, this is sickness.
28 here. i fear every morning. cause theyre getting me closer to death or homelessness. my life was bad as far as i remember, and now im just silently waiting for its end

Sounds like how mine always go.

Happy birthday greencel

Are you a wizard op?! :feelsmage:

Yeah, I dread birthdays...and New Year's Eve and other days when most people do things with their friends. I have maybe 3 relatives I do things with. If they can't do things with me on my birthday, I just get trashed by myself.

Happy enforcing birthday

Brutal. Only a few relatives greet me with birthday wishes. I always feel like loser on my birthday.

Happy birthday, my beloved Commander.

GIGA BAN 9000% - Respect Mah AUTHORITAHHHH!!!
At least you are a mod... oh wait :feelshaha:

Srs happy birthday man

Celebrating an incel is like celebrating its over

It’s depressing. I don’t think I can get angry about it anymore. I’m just sad and thoughtful, but unable to cry.

Happy birthday brocel

Happy birhday nigga. I wish you to have energy to do what you please.
I just got drunk, slept though most of it though. And then started J♥ K♦ (jack, king, offsuit -> jacking off) before bed

Are you a wizard op?!
32, last hug I ever had was in nursery, about 29 years ago when I grabbed another kid out of excitement (I dont remember what about) and got awkward reciprocation. That memory of human touch is forever burned into memory. As since, the only other real touch I've had is nurses and doctors putting IVs into me. Or being punched and kicked.

why aren't you a mod anymore?

Yeah, I dread birthdays...and New Year's Eve and other days when most people do things with their friends. I have maybe 3 relatives I do things with. If they can't do things with me on my birthday, I just get trashed by myself.
I have no one left tbh. Just you guys really

Brutal. Only a few relatives greet me with birthday wishes. I always feel like loser on my birthday.
Hell, last year I got snarky message from my father several days late asking about it if that counts

It’s depressing. I don’t think I can get angry about it anymore. I’m just sad and thoughtful, but unable to cry.
I am the same, I overthink alot

what happened to this niggas mod:feelskek:

Celebrating an incel is like celebrating its over
I hear notes in my head. And some are quite nice. But they remind me that its still over

Happy birthday
6EBFF57F 5E1B 41AB 9762 7AB08542CFE7

You summed it up. I just feel indifferent nowadays. The sooner I pass, the better

Happy BDAY!!! Theres a long way ahead for your nuts!

Attachments

• kelbker-road-3-4-13-thumb-600x450-48365.jpg
    kelbker-road-3-4-13-thumb-600x450-48365.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 3
  • istockphoto-576569498-170667a.jpg
    istockphoto-576569498-170667a.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 3
Happy delayed birthday. Hope you cakemaxxed.

I hear voices that tells me im ugly
My mirror tells me that much. Infact, nevermind that. Many people i've encountered in the day to day world have told me that

happy one year closer to death :feelsYall: